PSP Questions

The Chief

Hi, im thinking of buying a PSP but i have a few questions. Whats the difference between importing or not. Has it been built like a gameboy, where there was no problem playing USA games on an UK machine etc, or does PSP only play things from its own country.

i also want a battery you see, and there are ones on ebay, but they are imported from hong kong, so i dunno if i'll have any compatibility issues.

thanks

yeea but i like carrying spares with me. i doubt there would be a problem with USA/Asian batteries on UK machines right? since those ebay members selling them are delivering to UK and europe. anyone able to confirm?

Well, whenever I get a new TV or something, it usually comes with a package of batteries with japanese written all over it, so I think it's all right.

No worries. Just got hold of a cable on ebay for £4, which is about £10 less than I was expecting to pay, so I'm good.

If that makes you good it must make me great for telling you about it.

Is it actually possible for you to not troll in every fucking thread?

Has anyone got an opinion on Lumines or Mercury? I'm after a good puzzle game, and I've heard mixed opinions on each, Lumines I've heard is supposed to be a Tetris-beater, but whether that's true or not, I have no idea.