Even In Hell They Wrestle

Summers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMcG Eire

This is absolutly the most rediculous crap I have ever read and I can't beleive that this blatent racism and disrespectfulness (Owen Hart) is allowed in EWB. It's not even funny IN THE LEASAT! What the hell is so funny about the stupid racism and lines like "The camera pans to Jim Ross and Tony Schiavone, both of whom have just been admitted to hell, for pedophelia or some shit." I didn't realise EWB was filled with such absolut fucking morons (I don't see the need to curse much in my posts but this deserves it) who actually find this filth to be funny and I'm definitly not returning to EWB you sickos. You like rasicm so much? Maybe you wouldn't like it if you were all from counrties which had been invaded and raped of it's culture for hundreds of years you impearial British and American cunts!!! And if your not a Brit or American your sick anyway for enjoying this shit! To anyone else who critisised this, apoligies.

This is absolutly the most rediculous crap I have ever read and I can't beleive that this blatent racism and disrespectfulness (Owen Hart) is allowed in EWB. It's not even funny IN THE LEASAT! What the hell is so funny about the stupid racism and lines like "The camera pans to Jim Ross and Tony Schiavone, both of whom have just been admitted to hell, for pedophelia or some shit." I didn't realise EWB was filled with such absolut fucking morons (I don't see the need to curse much in my posts but this deserves it) who actually find this filth to be funny and I'm definitly not returning to EWB you sickos. You like rasicm so much? Maybe you wouldn't like it if you were all from counrties which had been invaded and raped of it's culture for hundreds of years you impearial British and American cunts!!! And if your not a Brit or American your sick anyway for enjoying this shit! To anyone else who critisised this, apoligies.

Pip pip, jolly good. Would you like a potato or something?

Guest JMcG Eire

Aw poor baby. Am I ruining your little diary? Aw gee! I'm sorry! You go on ahead and write your little shock value diary! You must have some life.

Edited by JMcG Eire

Guest JMcG Eire

i'm half black and half dominican and i am not in the least bit offended because i know this is not done to be a malicious assault on anyone, its done in good fun and if it offends you that much hit the back button in the upper left hand corner and it will all go away. you sir get a :thumbsdown:

Edited by JMcG Eire

i'm half black and half dominican and i am not in the least bit offended because i know this is not done to be a malicious assault on anyone, its done in good fun and if it offends you that much hit the back button in the upper left hand corner and it will all go away. you sir get a :thumbsdown:

I happen to be half black myself and I don't care how tounge in cheek it is, I find it offensive and anyone who needs to use the stuff this guy is saying to get cheap laughs is obviously not that funny. I'm just trying to represent those of us are arn't muppets. By the way, I apolgies to that Brit/American remark I made earlier, I know some of you are alright! Also I know I said I wouldn't come back but I want to see what excuses yous can come up with like this.

At the end of the day, I've seen less tasteful things on TV (believe it or not), so maybe you should get on your high horse about something important, rather than two blokes pissing about on a message board.

We know you don't like it, obviously people do, if you don't, just ignore it. Nothing is making you read it.

Guest SquadBoy

I lightweight agree with JMcG Eire, when I first read it I was offended but the more it went on, I just stopped reading because the diary obviously wasn't for me. But, I must agree with some of Jay's fans because some bits of the diary is funny. What i'm trying to say is if you don't like it, don't read it. That's some advice I took. :)

Ok. So, is this actually going to go anywhere? Are Jay and Summers (or the artist formerly known as) planning to update? Or has your point been made?

Edited by chriswalkerbush

Ok. So, is this actually going to go anywhere? Are Jay and Summers (or the artist formerly known as) planning to update? Or has your point been made?

I'd go with the "lazy, but planning to update as soon as they stop being so..." answer to that question.

First off, Mr. Isish Black man, please shut up. You're cluttering the diary with your useless rambling. So what if the diary is offensive? And yes, obviously I have "some" life, seeing as how rarely Ringmaster and I manage to update this, it proves we must have some good lives, thank you for noticing that.

And yes, we do plan on updating more, but with the time difference RM and I have, and the fact we're both often bust with our lives, it makes it hard to do so.

Guest JMcG Eire

I'd just like to appoligise to everyone for my ranting and that last night. I had a bit of drink on me and was pissed off about something and I lost control a bit. So sorry everybody, especially the diary writers who can write whatever they want, I know I don't have to read. I also realise it is all tounge in cheek, I was just a bit mental! So sorry! Forgive me please!?

Maybe you wouldn't like it if you were all from counrties which had been invaded and raped of it's culture for hundreds of years you impearial British and American cunts!!! And if your not a Brit or American your sick anyway for enjoying this shit! To anyone else who critisised this, apoligies.

Edited by EZE

• 1 year later...