Extreme Warfare Battleground Wrestling

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

With VinceRusso & GoodGodWhatABeatnik

(The show opens showing highlights of the debuting of EWBW on Adrenaline on Monday. It shows highlights from the Hobo Championship, the Tag Team Roulette Match, sycodmn Vs Diego & an extended highlight on the EWBW World Championship Battle Royale. The camera then show the huge pyro show on the new System stage set up. Marsh's music hits as the EWBW CEO makes his way to the ring.)

Marsh: Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen, and welcome to the first ever EWBW System!!

(A good pop from the crowd.)

Marsh: Now, I'm out here to make a few announcements about EWBW's first ever Pay-Per-View event!!! Well, I'm now able to give you all a date, a name, and a venue for this show!! June 27th is the date, the Staple Center in Los Angeles is the venue, and the name is..... EWBW King of the Dome!!! And to comemerate the first ever EWBW PPV, a tournament will be held to prove how is the true 'King of the Dome'. Eight men, 7 losers, 1 King of the Dome! The entrants for the tournament will be announced the Adrenaline before the PPV, so for now all I can say is to every EWBW Wrestler, get ready!

(Marsh's music hits as he makes his way back to the backstage area.)

Overall Rating: 81%

Tommy The Demon Vs fineintent

Tommy Demon enters to a very dark and gothic entrance, where duid monks follow him out with torches, very Undertaker-esque. Before the match he prophecises a very quick end to fineintents career when he steps in the ring with him. The size difference is definately noticable, The Demon stands much taller then the small British lightweight. Size out of the way though, fineintent puts on an impressive early offence, although it is soon ended, with a brutal clothesline from hell by The Demon. Demons brutal offence from then on is the end of fineintents match, after toying with him for a while, his ends the match by delivering a huge Demon Slam for the 3 count. fineintent definately got squashed in that match.

Winner: Tommy The Demon

Overall Rating: 55%

Crowd Reaction: 37%

Match Quality: 73%

(Camera's go to the backstage area, where ones half of the new EWBW Tag Team Champions, BotchedPiledriver, is waiting with Kobra to be interviewed.)

Kobra: Well, were here with botchedpiledriver, on the aftermath of his AMAZING victory in the Tag team title match...

botchedpiledriver: Whoa... Hold the damn phone, right there. YOU THINK... That this was amazing?

Kobra: Well... I guess so...

botchedpiledriver: Well you can guess again, because this wasn't amazing, it wasn't anything short of what was going to happen from the start, OF COURSE I was going to win that match, who was up against? I was up against a load of no marks, people who I can't even pronounce there names... There is just one thing wrong with that victory... One thing that blimishes the entire ordeal....

Kobra: What would that be?

botchedpiledriver: The fact that I have to share the glory, I have to share the glory with a man like FUCKING Apple Shampoo!? Please... That man couldn't find his ass with both hands.... The guy thinks he's a goddamn pirate? What the hell is with that? So I have a little bit of advice for the "scurvy seadog", a little bit of advice that will help him out in the not so distant future, and stop him from walking the plank so to speak...

Kobra: What would that be?

botchedpiledriver: When your tagging with me, Apple Shampoo... I suggest that you just stand on the apron and watch, hell, bring a notebook and learn some things from the master... If you want to keep these pretty, shiny tag team title belts, you'll let ME deal with our opponants, I'll win the matches for us... All you have to do is stay the hell out of my way... And that goes for you too.

(botchedpiledriver shoves Kobra out the way as the fans boo, and he disapears up the corridor.)

Overall Rating: 77%

NJ, Captain Foo & wwe_ps2_gamer Vs Hajjhowe, DeathBeforeDishonor & NashWorkrateConundrum

This six man tag opens up with the self proclaimed "Genius of EWBW" NJ, getting his ass kicked by DBD. Not able to get any momentum, NJ tags out to Captain Foo who eventually gives the team an advantage in the match by cornering off DBD in their corner and constantly working on his knees. DBD eventually gets the hot tag to NashWorkrateConundrum who cleans house on NJ, Foo & Gamer. Advantage between the teams keeps changing, and several close falls were made. The end came in odd circumstances, when a man with a paper bag on his head appeared from the crowd and delivered an X Factor to NJ whilst the ref was trying to break up NWC & Captian Foo. With NJ being the legal man, Hajjhowe got the pin and the win for his team as the Mask.... erm, Bagged Man, exited through the crowd.

Winners: Hajjhowe, DeathBeforeDishonor & NashWorkrateConundrum

Overall Rating: 66%

Crowd Reaction: 47%

Match Quality: 85%

Kaneanite Vs Tristy

Two wrestlers from the fallout of the Battleground Brawl went head to head in this decent match up. Tristy got the early advantage by turning on his stereo player to an ear bleeding level, which was playing Good Charlotte, the awful songs seemed to distract Kaneanite, giving Tristy enough time to attack him from behind. With the CD player booming, Tristy has the clear advantage. With Kaneanite receiving a severe beating, Stokerino appears from the backstage area and smashes Tristy's CD player with a chair!! Tristy, clearly annoyed by this, starts trash talking to Stokerino. As the trash talking unsues, Kaneanite manages to stumble up and get a roll up on Tristy for the shock 3 count!! Kaneanite made a quick escape as the furious Tristy had a tantrum in the ring.

Winner: Kaneanite

Overall Rating: 69%

Crowd Reaction: 67%

Match Quality: 72%

(Cut to Marsh's office, where we see a pissed off sycodmn, standing in front of the desk. Marsh is, of course, seated on the otherside.)

Marsh: ' I can't let you go out there alone, I can't risk one of my stars, not now that Squancho is gone.'

syco: ' I don't give a fu*bleep*! I can beat them on my own, I don't need a Go*beep*mn partner screwing it all up!'

Marsh: ' I can't do that, go find a partner.'

syco: ' And what if I don't, what are you going to do... fire me?'

(syco laughs at Marsh, because he knows he won't do it. Not in a heelish way, but in a 'I'm funny... ok...not really' way.)

Marsh: ' You know I'm not going to do that. I know you want to be a badass, and go out there by yourself, but I just can't let that happen. Its not what the fans want, and more importantly, its not what I want. You have two choices, either find yourself a partner, or I'll find you a partner.'

syco: ' Do what you gotta do bossman, I got s*Bleep* to handle.'

(syco leaves, slamming the door, as we cut back to Marsh, who is shaking his head.)

Marsh: ' The things I have to deal with.'

(Marsh then begins to go through some papers on his desk.)

Overall Rating: 85%

EWBW Tag Team Championship Match

Apple|Shampoo & BotchedPiledriver © Vs Blitz & TheAce

Before the match Apple|Shampoo came out to cut a promo about BotchedPiledrivers recent words about him. His pirate talk couldn't really be understood and everytime he shout "YeARRRR!!" the crowd responded with their own "YeARRRR!". When the match finally got underway, Apple|Shampoo was soon tagged out by BotchedPiledriver much to AS's displeasure. BP seemed to handle the majority of the match pretty well on his own an almost got the win for himself and his tag partner. At one point BotchedPiledriver & Blitz took each other out with a double clothesline, and as both men moved to their corners for the hot tag, BotchedPiledriver refused to tag!! TheAce started to lay a beating into him until Shampoo managed to tag BP as he went against the ropes. Being the fresh man, Apple cleaned house and was able to deliver "Davey Jones's Locker" to TheAce and get the pin for him and BotchedPiledriver to retain the tag team titles!! It would seem BP should be taking notes from Apple|Shampoo!

Winners and retaining EWBW Tag Team Champions: Apple|Shampoo & BotchedPiledriver

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 58%

Match Quality: 85%

(IWC wanders the halls asking a few staff members something before entering Kou's locker room, The walls are plastered with Morgan Webb posters as IWC finds Kou sobbing in a ball on the floor, Naked.)

IWC: Errr...Bad time?

Kou: *sobs* MY PENNNS! THAT BASTARD MARSH TOOK MY PENNNNNSS!

IWC: Oh um, So you got naked because of that?

Kou: Yeah why not? I mean, When a man loses his pens he has to get naked or the evil leprechauns steal his soul.

IWC: Ummmhmm. Your brother Squancho left don'tcha know.

Kou: Wha? Oh yeah Squancho had some crazy plan of sleeping with 1000 fat chicks for 10 bucks each.

IWC: That sound like a Family Guy episode

Kou: Probably, But anyways why have you ventured into the Kou Cave?

IWC: You have a match, Dumbass.

Kou: Oh yeah! Against that drunk bastard Syco! Well, I'll draw heat out of him!

(Kou looks into the camera, His massive wang slapping IWC in the face as he runs up towards the lens.)

Kou: JIM BEAN > JACK DANIELS....

Overall Rating: 91%

sycodmn & ? vs Diego & Kou

As the three men where in the ring, Marsh came out onto the ramp and introduced syco with his new partner, making a one night apperance only, the rookie from Kobra Kamp, RubberBandMan!!! syco seemed less than happy with his rookie team mate, and attempted to fight the entire match himself. He was eventually worn down by the constant tagging of Kou & Diego, and resorted to reluctantly tagging in RubberBandMan. RBM tried his best against the much more experienced Kou and Diego, but was soon put in his place. Kou toyed around with him several times when he was down on the mat. He kept shouting "MY PENS!!" as he lay the boots into a ko'ed RBM. Amazingly, RBM got a hot tag later on, giving some hope to him and syco, although the end of the match resulted with RBM's rookieness shining through. The end came when RBM got a chair to help his teammate, however, stuggling to swing the chair, when he did, he cracked it over syco's head!! Kou then speared RBM as Diego got the win. Afterwards, syco eventually got up and flipped on RBM giving him a leaving gift..... a Jack Daniel's Driver.

Winner: Kou & Diego

Overall Rating: 87%

Crowd Reaction: 85%

Match Quality: 89%

(Marsh is seen backstage , it seems he's trying to explain something to the rather irate Kou.)

Marsh: Listen, Kou, I DIDN'T TAKE AWAY YOUR GODDAMN PENS!!

Kou: If it wasn't the Marshmellow Man, WHO WAS IT!!

(Before Marsh can say anything else, Kou runs off down a corridor, screaming "I'LL GET HIM!!")

Overall Rating: 86%

EWB World Championship

Clawson © Vs Skumfrog

Skumfrog opened the match with a sneaky low blow on the Champ, and soon had the momentum going in his favour. As Clawson was starting to fight back against the challenger, Kou came steaming down the ramp, grabbed the World Championship Title, and introduced it to Skumfrog & Clawson's heads!! Kou then proceeded to beat the crap out of the EWBW World Champion laying in the punches and hitting him with the World Championship. Skumfrog eventually stumbled to his feet, and Kou quickly ran against one rope and delivered a diving title shot to Skumfrog's head once again. With both men down, Kou got on the mic...

Kou: MY PENS!!! YOU *BLEEP*!! GIMME BACK MY PENS!! YOU TAKE MY PENS!! I TAKE YOUR BIG GOLD BELT BUCKLE TITLE!!!

Kou then delivered a brutal piledriver on Clawson, with his head connecting with the World Championship, also busting him open. Another title shot to Skumfrog helped his forehead see red. As the show ended, Kou was left in the ring, holding the World Title, looking very angry as the Champion and Challenger lay out cold, bloody on the mat....

Winner: No Contest

Overall Rating: 72%

Crowd Reaction: 73%

Match Quality: 70%

Overall Show Quality: 76%

TV Raating: 4.38

Attendance: 1759

Edited by fourstarfizzle

IWC: Oh um, So you got naked because of that?

Kou: Yeah why not? I mean, When a man loses his pens he has to get naked or the evil leprechauns steal his soul.

IWC: Ummmhmm. Your brother Squancho left don'tcha know.

Kou: Wha? Oh yeah Squancho had some crazy plan of sleeping with 1000 fat chicks for 10 bucks each.

IWC: That sound like a Family Guy episode

Kou: Probably, But anyways why have you ventured into the Kou Cave?

IWC: You have a match, Dumbass.

Kou: Oh yeah! Against that drunk bastard Syco! Well, I'll draw heat out of him!

(Kou looks into the camera, His massive wang slapping IWC in the face as he runs up towards the lens.)

Kou: JIM BEAN > JACK DANIELS....

This entire segment is pure gold. Kou = ratings. I'm convinced about this: KOU FOR WORLD CHAMP!

Wow, and I smash up a CD player that's playing Good Charlotte.

Why aren't I instant face? :shifty:

Seriously, that was cool. Random chair attacks on personal belongings! Yeah!

If we don't get a "Pens on a Pole match" out of this Kou thing I will be severely disappointed...

You censored syco? How could you?!?

Definitely looking forward to the King of the Dome...tournaments rawk. ;)

[/endofrandomcomments]

Guest Mr McFarlane

Indeed I did, for the kids you see.

And since the PPV will be in MY HOME TOWN, I better be featured prominently, and get a win.

Wait a second,

Pay Per View....Pay Per Views cost money....Money....Money is made out of Paper...Paper comes from Trees....Trees create Oxygen....Oxygen is Water...Water is in Jack Daniels...Jack Daniels is loved by Syco.....

SYCO STOLE MY PENS

user posted image

Hosted by ACCBiggz & ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

System ended with a bloody and unconcious Champion and Challenger, and with Kou stealing the EWBW World Championship! This weekend, EWBW Officials have desperately been trying to contact Kou, but to no success. Marsh has booked him to face Skumfrog tonight, and to add an incentive to the match, if he shows up and wins the match, he'll face Clawson for the EWBW World Championship at EWBW King of the Dome!! The same goes for Skumfrog, if he can win, he'll go to KOTD to face Clawson. What effect will this have on the rest of the EWBW Roster, none of them were given the chance to face Clawson, will it effect this weeks late night show?

Also this week, Stokerino will go one on one with Tristy after destroying his CD player and also costing him his match against Kaneanite on System! Kaneanite will be in Stokerino's corner for the match, does this spell bad news for Tristy, or a distraction for Stokerino? Tune in to find out! Also on this weeks episode, TheAce will defend his EWBW Hobo Championship for the first time against the mysterious Mysterious Stranger!! This guy is so damn mysterious, we just don't know what he'll do next!! Check him out on Adrenaline!!

With 5 great matches booked, and probably a whole lot more to go down live on the show, this Adrenaline should be loud, live and in your face!!

EWBW System Card

EWBW Hobo Championship

TheAce Vs The Mysterious Stranger

Magus978 Vs Jonny Polo

Stokerino Vs Tristy

sycodmn & GoGoYubari Vs Future Shock & LivingLegend

Kou Vs Skumfrog

(OOC: I've had to go to a late night show, as RAW was killing us in the ratings.)

(OOC: I've had to go to a late night show, as RAW was killing us in the ratings.)

Sorry about that, I never even thought about it when I made the shows. :blush:

Looks like a good card, I'm interested in what Kou'll do next if he doesn't get his pens back :P

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. GoGoSyco in action! Two thirds of SycoGoKou! I like. Though, with a late night slot that hinders the custom-made promos, methinks.

Yes Yes Yes.

PUSH ME!!!!

I'm the Hobo Champ

And Mysterious Stranger your going down. NO_ONE beats the HoBo Champ

Prepare to be aced