Extreme Warfare Battleground Wrestling

Guest Future Shock

No, YOU are the reason why I don't want to face these guys! On my own I'm fiiine, but with you dragging me down, it's like Bubba and Spike vs Edge and Christian! Nuh-uh!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did Kaneanite beat me? I'm sure I'm more over than him.

Despite the constant bashing, I agree with you here, but I think it was just an upset, to set up a feud with Stokerino. I may be wrong though.

No, YOU are the reason why I don't want to face these guys! On my own I'm fiiine, but with you dragging me down, it's like Bubba and Spike vs Edge and Christian! Nuh-uh!

Don't worry so much. Being Spike isn't such a bad thing. At least you got a nice Tag Title run with Tazz.

user posted image

With ACCBiggz & ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

(The show opens with almost 10 of the EWBW Locker Room trying to complain to Marsh about Skumfrog & Kou getting a shot at the Number 1 Contendership for the EWBW World Championship. Marsh attempts to calm them all down but he seems unsuccessfull with his attempts. Eventually, because of all the arguing Marsh flips and screams for everyone to shut up. He announces that they'll all be involved in the Main Event at King of the Dome in some way, as whoever isn't involved in a match already that night, will be lumberjacks for the main event, as he just made it a Lumberjack Match!!. The wrestlers dispears and seem much happier by this decision.)

Overall Rating: 93%

EWBW Hobo Champioship Match

TheAce Vs TheMysteriousStranger

TheAce was defending his EWBW Hobo Championship for the first time tonight against the man of mystery, TheMysteriousStranger!! He was so mysterious in the match, TheAce didn't know what he was gonna do next. But after 5 minutes, TheAce was kicking his ass all around the ring!! TheMysteriousStranger didn't seem very prepared for the match and was at a rather bad disadvantage. The end came soon after an impressive top rope scissor kick by TheAce, with TMS stunned, TheAce was able to deliver the "Be Joked" to take out TMS and to get the pin.

Winner & retaining EWBW Hobo Champion: TheAce

Overall Rating: 79%

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Match Quality: 87%

Magus978 Vs Jonny Polo

Both men making their EWBW debuts tonight, this new young talents where making to look a big impression in their first match on Adrenaline. Jonny Polo exploded at Magus with some high flying, high impact moves, knocking the wind out of Magus early on. With the momentum in Polo's favour, he tried for the early win, but Magus soon fought his way back into the match. Magus was able to hit Polo with the Burning Hammer, one of his signature moves, but before he could capitalize on it, Mike O came running from out of the crowd and into the ring, delivering a brutal chair shot to Magus!! With Magus out cold, Mike O waited for Polo to stumble up, then delivered the same blow to him. Mike O soon got on the mic, demanding that the EWBW take notice of him, because if he doesn't get matches, the EWBW gets victims, courtesy of Mike O!!!

Winner: No Contest

Overall Rating: 77%

Crowd Reaction: 68%

Match Quality: 86%

Stokerino Vs Tristy

This match came after the recent events of Stokerino smashing Tristy's CD player and his "beloved" Good Charlotte CD!! When both men where in the ring, Kanenite made his way down to the ring to watch the match. The match opened with a lot of submissions and holds from both wrestlers, Tristy eventually gained the upper hand. Tristy dominated for the majority of the match, much to the displeasure of Kaneanite. A low blow got Stokerino back into the match and he managed to lock on the "Cause & Effect" which certainly took a lot out of Tristy. Tristy eventually managed to get to the ropes, but the damage seemed to be done. Whilst Tristy was down, Stokerino signalled Kaneanite to get in the ring. He signalled for him to bounce off the ropes and legdrop the downed Tristy. Kaneanite did what he said, but instead of delivering a leg drop, he got a brutal clothesline from Stokerino!! With Kaneanite down, Tristy magically jumped up from the mat, he was fine!! The pair start to lay the boots in on the downed Kaneanite, and they deliver a brutal 3D to Kaneanite. The pair eventually leave, celebrating together. What the hell is going on with Stokerino and Tristy?

Winner: No Contest

Overall Rating: 79%

Crowd Reaction: 73%

Match Quality: 85%

GoGosyco (GoGoYubari & sycodmn) Vs Future Shock & Living Legend

Two thirds of GoGosycoKou, who now seem to have ended their indefinate hiatus, teamed up to face the miss matching pair of boy band superstar, Future Shock & the rather Egotistical, LivingLegend. Who's ego is bigger? We just don't know...

Future Shock opened the match up strongly for this team, taking control over Yubari. Keeping him localised within his teams corner, it seemed it could be an early end for the GoGosyco. GoGo eventually managed to get a diving hot tag to syco who opened up much more than a can of whoop ass, it was at least a kegs worth!! He was cleaning house of the pair for a good 5 minutes, as they kept attempting wave after wave of attacks. Eventually, it slowed down to just himself and LivingLegend in the ring, and a brutal spinebuster kept him in charge of the match. He set up LL and GoGo climb the top rope to take a page out of the Legion of Dooms book, Doomsday Device!! Legend seemed to land badly on his neck. He attempted to get a hot tag to Future Shock but syco managed to drag him back to their corner and latched on a camel's clutch!! With the pain being unbearable, Legend tapped as GoGo took out Future Shock.

Winners: GoGoYubari & sycodmn

Overall Rating: 80%

Crowd Reaction: 79%

Match Quality: 81%

EWBW Number 1 Contendership Match

Kou Vs Skumfrog

With so much riding on this match, it seemed odd that nerves weren't getting to the pair. Clawson made his way to the ring to give additional commentary. Skumfrog took the majority of the match after delivering his signature multiple low blows. Kou's chances of winning seemed slim as the constant attacking of Skumfrog had definately taken it out of him. At one point, GoGosyco made their way to the stage to get the crowd to cheer for Kou, it gave him some momentum, although it was sadly cut short by a brutal headbutt to Kou's groin by Skumfrog. Skumfrog latched onto Kou and delivered 3 brutal German suplexes in a row, and attempted a 4th, but Kou grabbed the ropes. Clawson then jumped onto the mat and swung the World Title at Kou, but he missed!!! He just smacked Skumfrog with the World Championship!! Frog is down.... Kou locks in Kou's Kool Kubmission!! He's tapping!!! He's tapping!! Kou Wins!! Kou is the Number 1 contender!! because of Clawson!! Clawson seemed furious as Kou made a quick exit to the stage where all of GoGosycoKou celebrate their wins on Adrenaline!!

Winner: Kou

Overall Rating: 78%

Crowd Reaction: 84%

Match Quality: 67%

Overall Show Quality: 80%

TV Raating: 4.33

Attendance: 1760

Edited by fourstarfizzle

I can't believe that little bastard Clawson eliminated me in the battle royal on the first show. I'll get you *shakes fist*

btw, FSF i had completely forgotten about this. I'll think up some character ideas asap and get them to you.

Stokerino Vs Tristy

Winner: Kaneanite by DQ

:huh:

Actually I'm not even sure what the result of the match was meant to be - we both kind of got up and left...no contest?

But you've gotta love it - SWERVE! SWERVE~!! :lol: Ah the mind games we play...well my gimmick is 'The Brain', after all.

Oh Clawson, you silly boy, Skumfrog will not be happy...

Can't wait to see where the crazy Stokerino/Tristy/Kaneanite feud goes next - I'm in eager anticipation...

Edited by stokeriño

*Peace sign.* YATTA! Just like the rising crescent moon which symbolizes mysteriousness SycoGoKou (that's the name of our tr~oi~ka~!, fourstar, not GoGoSycoKou!) rises again!

Love~and~peace~! ^_^

(Oh, and the one thing this spiffy show lacked was promos! Promos make the world go round!)

You tapped to a fucking resthold, bitch.  :thumbs-up:

KTHXBYE  :rolleyes:

And who allowed me to be locked in it? YOU! You failed me as a partner! You suck as a partner and you suck at life! Go kill yourself know! And make sure NOT to suck at that! :P

Guest Future Shock

I was dominating for the first five minutes, then you tagged your bitch ass in and everything went to shit! You had like what, 2 minutes ring time?

And you STILL TAPPED TO A RESTHOLD. There's only one way to settle this!

I challenge you to a match! I'll put my African Canadian foot in your ass!