Nip/Tuck Season Three Thread - Anyone Watching? **May Contain Spoilers**

Fitzy

Nip/Tuck is such an awesome show. I can't wait to find out who the Carver is, whever they plan on showing who it is. The season two finale was awesome with the Carver ending up carving up the face of Christian instead of Sean. It should be interesting to see how he deals with it considering he always thought of himself as perfect looking. Now he won't be.

Ava returning should provide some weird moments with Matt. He still has no clue she is actually a man. I wonder how long it will take him to figure it out.

I was hoping that Gina was gone for good. I was not really liking her character anymore. It got old. But she is not a series regular. Kimber is also a series regular. Two new cast members will join this season as well. Well, one new one, and one returning as a regular. The doctor who worked on Sean after he got attacked by the carver will return this season. The other is a British detective assigned to the case of the carver. A British detective? Why would they hire someone from the UK for this case? Seems odd.

Anyway, who is watching? And please, don't act like Matzat in a Lost thread and come in here and talk about how much the show sucks. If you hate it, simply don't post. We don't care. This should be only about people actually watching/enjoying the show.

Edited by Fitzy27

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the show looked like shit and ignored it, then a couple weeks ago I was bored and flipped to FX and started watching a show. I didn't know what the hell it was but it was entertaining as fuck. When I found out that it was Nip/Tuck I was shocked and disappointed. Shocked becuase I didn't know it was that good and disappointed because I was behind on the series and I wouldnt know what the hell was going on. I need to pick up some DVDs and get caught up or something.

I was very pleased with tonight's episode and I'm still convinced that Matt is The Carver. I don't know why, and I'm sure it doesn't make sense, but that was the first thing I thought when they introduced the character, and I still have that feeling. I'm not sure whether I like Nip/Tuck, The Shield or Over There the most out of the FX dramas I watch. (I never caught onto Rescue Me which sucks)

I have no idea what date season 3 starts in New Zealand but I loved the first two seasons.

I thought season 1 was much better than season 2 and unless the carver is a complete shock that spins the show on it's head season 3 won't outshine season 1.

Similar to Suburban I ignored the whole first series, dismissing it as trash, but myself and my wife got really hooked in the second series - my only complaint being that a problem or major issue one episode would always come out or be sorted in the next - no real ongoing strife as such, but still, although that became an onrunning joke between us, we loved it - such amazing episodes like with the Siamese twins, the knife attack victim, the finale with Christian being tied down and cut into...And ESPECIALLY the trippy heaven/hell episode showing what could have been and how life still has a way of screwing you up....THe kiss of death thing - phenomial stuff!

Roll on 3!

I was very pleased with tonight's episode and I'm still convinced that Matt is The Carver. I don't know why, and I'm sure it doesn't make sense, but that was the first thing I thought when they introduced the character, and I still have that feeling. I'm not sure whether I like Nip/Tuck, The Shield or Over There the most out of the FX dramas I watch. (I never caught onto Rescue Me which sucks)

I'm watching Season1 again... and it just reitterates to my own self that I think Matt is the Carver.

He has the access to the paitents files, addresses, knows his dads schedule.. and I think there has been a underlined attraction to Christian, even from Episode One on the boat together.

I'm watching Season1 again... and it just reitterates to my own self that I think Matt is the Carver.

He has the access to the paitents files, addresses, knows his dads schedule.. and I think there has been a underlined attraction to Christian, even from Episode One on the boat together.

Holy shit you're right, except he doesn't really have a motive that we know of.

Edited by Michael Matzat

I am a big time fan of this show but I missed the season premire. Stupid CTV, who carry it here in Canada, moved it to Friday night. What the hell is that? Who is home watching TV on Friday night? Anyways, I did manage to catch last weeks show which was good, but kinda weird. Matt needs a real good ass kicking, oops, I guess he got one. Anyways, I still enjoyed it and am looking forward to next weeks show.

Holy shit you're right, except he doesn't really have a motive that we know of.