EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Alex whisking Susan off her feet and I started screaming at the TV that he'd "NEVER REPLACE KARL!" and basically getting angry at him. If it had been Karl sweeping Susan off her feet I'd probably have been crying with happiness.

I get too involved :shifty:

I saw Alex whisking Susan off her feet and I started screaming at the TV that he'd "NEVER REPLACE KARL!" and basically getting angry at him. If it had been Karl sweeping Susan off her feet I'd probably have been crying with happiness.

I get too involved :shifty:

Karl shouldn't carry Susan, he should romance her with a soft rock ballad and then make sweet sweet love to her under the veranada... uh, I mean he should fuck her :shifty:

I get too involved

Ha, the scene with Karl and Joe today was comic gold.

"FOR THE LAST TIME NO!!!"

Not sure on the whole Stuart/Ned thing. Sorting Stuart out us fine, practically leaving him to die to do it isn't. And saying she was the 'love of his life' he's got over Cindy easily. Then again, I'd get over Cindy easily too..... Still glad she's gone!

Anyway, more love for Karl and Joe.

I missed it today, too into SD! vs RAW, what happened?

Stu managed to swim back to the pier, Ned told him that he had something to live for that made him able to get back so he should think of that.

Joe said Skye was obsessed with Dylan and was becoming like Serna. Skye then decieded her and Serena should get up to mischief. They went to Bounce and turned some Miss Erinsborough posters into Mr Erinsborough. Connor found it and said he was against it till he found out profits were up 42% because of it.

Joe thinks Bouncer5 is clinically despressed and tried to get Karl to treat him.

"How did you even get it in the hospital?"

"I pretended it was a seeing eye dog."

Karl told him to leave so Joe donned some sunglasses and let Bouncer lead the way. Karl then turns up after Janae's BBall game and tells her he's referring her to someone else. She goes off in a huff, Jannalle sees this and asks Stinger whats going on, he tells her that Karl and Janae might be more then counseller and patient.

That's about it.