EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

I'd fuck Cuthbert till she died, then I'd fuck her until she began to rot, then I'd freeze her and defrost her for sex every other week, then when her rotten vagina fell off, I'd mount it on the mantle piece.

I'd fuck Cuthbert till she died, then I'd fuck her until she began to rot, then I'd freeze her and defrost her for sex every other week, then when her rotten vagina fell off, I'd mount it on the mantle piece.

....is why I'm ever so slightly afraid of you

Well, after one month of fanfare, here is the hottest woman right now according to EWB...

jalbasc7je7dx.jpg

6a0f2bc3.jpg

6b1cf62c.jpg

File0072.jpg

jessica_alba_cal_1.jpg

8daeae5c.jpg

1. Jessica Alba

Place in List II: #3

Place in List I: N/A

Well, I hope you enjoyed this look at what EWB thinks are the 50 hottest women in the world. If you didn't like it, well fuck you cause you voted on it. And if you didn't vote, well fuck you twice. Anyways, if you want an appendix to this list go to D-Lyrium for...umm...bone...us features. :pervert:

This list lost all credibility with no Jolie on it, but we had enough space for THREE completely interchangable Asian chicks, Willow in the top 6, and some page 3 whores scattered throughout. I admire the job collecting the data, but you guys are officially useless when it comes to grading women as a whole :thumbsdown:

Edited by naiwf

1. Jessica Alba

2. Elisha Cuthbert

3. Eliza Dushku

4. Keira Knightley

5. Natalie Portman

6. Alyson Hannigan

7. Milla Jovovich

8. Eva Longoria

9. Scarlett Johansson

10. Salma Hayek

11. Rachel Bilson

12. Kate Beckinsale

13. Evangeline Lilly

14. Zhang Ziyi

15. Charlotte Church

16. Rachel McAdams

17. Lacey Chabert

18. Christina Ricci

19. Jennifer Ellison

20. Cristina Scabbia

21. Morgan Webb

22. Shannyn Sossamon

23. Maggie Grace

24. Carmen Electra

25. Jennifer Aniston

26. Kate Winslet

27. Chiaki Kuriyama

28. Cheryl Tweedy

29. Kelly Brook

30. Shirley Manson

31. Kristen Kreuk

32. Jessica Simpson

33. Kristen Bell

34. Kou Shibasaki

35. Rachel Weisz

36. Amy Lee

37. Alyssa Milano

38. Keeley

39. Carly Pope

40. Morena Baccarin

41. Jewel Staite

42. Jessica Biel

43. Drea De Matteo

44. Mila Kunis

45. Anna Kournikova

46. Shannon Elizabeth

47. Jennifer Connelly

48. Asia Argento

49. Claire Forlani

50. Natalie Imbruglia

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

1. Jessica Alba

6. Alyson Hannigan

8. Eva Longoria

11. Rachel Bilson

13. Evangeline Lilly

14. Zhang Ziyi

15. Charlotte Church

16. Rachel McAdams

19. Jennifer Ellison

22. Shannyn Sossamon

23. Maggie Grace

24. Carmen Electra

25. Jennifer Aniston

27. Chiaki Kuriyama

28. Cheryl Tweedy

29. Kelly Brook

31. Kristen Kreuk

32. Jessica Simpson

34. Kou Shibasaki

35. Rachel Weisz

36. Amy Lee

38. Keeley

39. Carly Pope

40. Morena Baccarin

41. Jewel Staite

42. Jessica Biel

44. Mila Kunis

45. Anna Kournikova

48. Asia Argento

49. Claire Forlani

50. Natalie Imbruglia

Who voted for these pieces of trash?

11. Rachel Bilson

44. Mila Kunis

(rest omitted)

I voted for those two. It's all to everyone's tastes. I'm surprised Jolie didn't make the Top 50, not that I think highly of her. But a lot of you guys do.

I do say though, this was the best list overall of the three. The other two had too much shit in them, now at least we got more better and the rest weren't nearly as horrid as the previous two.

Edited by Lowerdeck

11. Rachel Bilson

44. Mila Kunis

(rest omitted)

I voted for those two. It's all to everyone's tastes. I'm surprised Jolie didn't make the Top 50, not that I think highly of her. But a lot of you guys do.

I do say though, this was the best list overall of the three. The other two had too much shit in them, now at least we got more better and the rest weren't nearly as horrid as the previous two.

11. Rachel Bilson

44. Mila Kunis

(rest omitted)

That's all well and good, but I honestly think that if you go to any other message board, or find a decently sized collection of able bodied heterosexual men in an English speaking country, that Angelina Jolie will at least register on the 50 hottest women list. Shit, most straight women would consider Jolie hot and women hate pretty women. Only on EWB would we have the equivalent of something as devoid of logic and common sense as Heidenreich winning "Greatest Wrestler of All Time" with Ric Flair not making the top 100. Boo to all of you. On this fact alone, the lists with Lohan, Duff and the divas were more accurate. At least then we could blame it on youth, this is just a sad state of affairs.

I think you're making way too much of a big deal about this. At least people are surprised that she didn't make it, meaning they actually do believe she should've been on there.