The Warrior's

fourstarfizzle

Being a massive Warrior's fan myself, having just got the new figures, I'm hopefully getting the game on the 21st when it comes out, what does anyone else think of it?

Personally, after looking through the site, it looks fucking ace and pretty true to the film, can't wait to give a run through.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a preview for it on TV and was surprised at how accurate some of the scenes they showed were. If I had a console I'd most definitely get this game as I absolutely love the movie. It's been a favorite movie of mine since the 5th grade. My best bet is too rent it with my girlfriend since she has an X-Box in her dorm at college.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Hell. Yes. (Y) I've been waiting for it for quite some time. Wait..they made figures? I need more cash, stat :crying: I have faith that Rockstar did us Warriors fans right in terms of game quality.

I'll be getting it, but with PES5 and FM2006 out on the same day, I doubt I'll buy it on release.

Seems like it mixes Streets of Rage with Manhunt, can't wait. Although I've never seen the movie, so maybe the game will make me go out and buy it in the future.

This game is fucking amazing. It takes all the good parts of State of Emergency... well all the good part from State of Emergency, takes elements from games like Final Fight and Streets of Rage and even throws in a little Manhunt for good measure. It's fucking awesome.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

The Furies just made me their bitch too -_- , two revivals later I ran like there was no tomorrow. This game is greatness, and I can easily see myself playing it for a good long while, without distraction, at least for the long winter haul. I may get distracted by NFS Most Wanted and SD V. RAW 06 after the holidays, but if I do, I'll definately make sure to put The Warriors on top priority to finish. That may have sounded negative, but coming from me, that's definately a good thing.

Awesome game. (Y)