Spiderman 3

Guest J_Lethal

Guest J_Lethal

Recently for you people that have been under a rock, K. Dunst, thats right Mary Jane herself let it slip who the villains are in Spidy 3.

Thomas Haden from "Wings" will be playing...........The Sandman, I personally have never heard of him but whatever.

James Franco who played Harry Osbourne, wont be Green Goblin II like in the comics, but shall be the Hobgoblin.

And last but definately not least, Topher Grace, known as Eric Foreman from That 70's Show will be playing....................

VENOM!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard it mentioned many times too, actually.

Eh, bare in mind, Venom might not feature til the end of the film, just so people know he'll be in the next tone.

Yeah, I remember that part being reported a while back. Ugh, I really don't like the casting of Venom.

I like Topher Grace and all, but I don't like him as Venom.

He just doesn't fit the role, I'd rather see someone like Christian Bale play Venom. :ohwell:

And.. you've never heard of The Sandman? :o

He just doesn't fit the role, I'd rather see someone like Christian Bale play Venom. :ohwell:

And.. you've never heard of The Sandman? :o

Shocked me to. How any comic book fan (or Spiderman fan in general, I guess) can have heard of someone like The Sandman shocks me.

I kind of agree et all, but I will wait until I see a trailer with him in it to pass judgement. That got me thinking as well, will they have Eddie Brock in the film, or will it just be a glimpse of him before he becomes infected? They surely can't do the original storyline with Spiderman getting the virus first, can they?

Sandman's a pretty cool villain....

I guess they're going the Batman Begins approach of having more than one villain, although it worked in Batman cos it showed the progreesion as Bruce Wayne developed as a crime fighter...From street scum, to mafia boss, to clever and power-crazed villain to all-powerful mega-gang leader.

Well, there's no chance in hell Warner would let Batman play in a Spider-Man movie. My vision for Venom has always been The Rock. He'd be perfect for the role.

Depends on which comic storyline they're going to take Venom/Spidey on with. If it's the Ultimate Spiderman one, I don't think they need Symbiote Spiderman to appear.

I hate alternative universes in comic books, I really do.