I Declare War

Typical Phenom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yup. People tamper with those wiki entries all the time. A few have had to been locked and taken down because of all the shit people submit.

It's more reliable than you'll ever be, so shut it.

Wow, that time of the month?

Getting back on topic, Em is done with the beef. I forget the track, I think it's Toy Soldiers, but he says he's done. Quite frankly, his lyricism ain't what it used to be, anger's all gone. Least he's doing producing and taking care of Hayley.

I like the idea of ending the beef in rap, but i doubt that will happen, as there are people like 50 Cent who need it to survive. However, if more people stop with the drama, there could be some really badass collaborations soon.

I like the idea of ending the beef in rap, but i doubt that will happen, as there are people like 50 Cent who need it to survive. However, if more people stop with the drama, there could be some really badass collaborations soon.

No, that's not going to happen for a long time. I just got back from the Tony Yayo concert tonight in New Haven, and he did the usual "Fuck D-Block, Fuck Fat Joe, Fuck Game, Fuck Benzino" bit. It was over the beat to Welcome to Jamrock, in case it ever turns up on a mixtape somewhere.

Let's face it. The rest of the rap game might try and make some sort of unity pitch, but G-Unit wants no part of it. They'll hate on anyone they want, no matter if the other side gives a shit. Hell, they were practically promoting fights within the audience.

Guest SquadBoy

yea that Grandmasters is hot. It's hella cool to see Jay Z and Nas be on stage together (although I wasn't there). I thought he was gonna smash on a couple people, but I wasn't dissapointed that it didn't happen. Nice to hear about a peaceful concert once in a while...

Anyone hear G-Unit's 300 Shots? 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Prodigy, Murda Mase, Havok and M.O.P all on one track. Mase sucks btw.

G-Unit and a couple other rappers have made their careers off of beef. While I admit, I like Tony Yayo for some strange reason, I think if all the beef was ended, the rap game would be much better.

You about to witness an M.O.P thug-out

And for you niggas hatin' because I signed to the Unit;

Kiss my ass with your tongue out

Nice...

Dope rhymes. :shifty: