Good Halloween Tunes?

Gabriel

So, I'm having a party in a few days for Halloween, and I've yet to assemble a playlist for it. Here's what I have, in a nutshell:

AFI

Aiden

Atreyu

Cradle Of Filth

Danzig

Frankenstein Drag Queens From The Planet 13

Gotham Road

Marilyn Manson

Michale Graves

Misfits

Murderdolls

My Chemical Romance

Nine Inch Nails

The Faint

I haven't chosen songs yet, or other bands. Basically, anything that stays in the Rock/Metal/Horror/Techno genres is good with me. So, suggestions on bands/artists and songs would be awesome guys. I'm asking here so that the discs are a bit more eclectic, as opposed to being things just from my collection.

So, I'm having a party in a few days for Halloween, and I've yet to assemble a playlist for it. Here's what I have, in a nutshell:

AFI

Aiden

Atreyu

Cradle Of Filth

Danzig

Frankenstein Drag Queens From The Planet 13

Gotham Road

Marilyn Manson

Michale Graves

Misfits

Murderdolls

My Chemical Romance

Nine Inch Nails

The Faint

I haven't chosen songs yet, or other bands. Basically, anything that stays in the Rock/Metal/Horror/Techno genres is good with me. So, suggestions on bands/artists and songs would be awesome guys. I'm asking here so that the discs are a bit more eclectic, as opposed to being things just from my collection.

It's a mandate that you use Die, Die My Darling, Last Caress & Angelfuck.

Samhain

Balzac

Blitzkid

And of course, the Misfits.

EDIT: And depending on what mood you want, some Buckethead thrown in there would be nice (Cuckoo Clocks Of Hell album).

EDIT2: How could I forget? Type O fucking Negative!

Edited by Tristy

Calabrese. They're a slightly less well known horror-rock band, but pretty much the best of the bunch.

Also, some psychobilly wouldn't go amiss, especially not The Nekromantix or Zombina & The Skeletones.

check out the two minute "Intro" on Bullet For My Valentine's debut album "The Poison". A very atmospheric instrumental that would go weel between tracks :)

It's all mere childs play when compared to Screaming Lord Sutch. Get as much as his stuff as you can, his music has a great Halloween feel to it. Songs like "Dracula's Daughter", "Till' The Following Night", and "Jack the Ripper" are excellent for Halloween.

Get the songs "The Fly" and "House on the Hill" by the Mummies, very spooky sounding organs are used for these classic songs.

"Cold Murderous Music" by Carpathian Forest

"Dracul Va Domni Din Nou In Transilvania" by Marduk

"Exit - Through Carved Stones" by Gorgoroth

"Future Breed Machine (Mayhem Version)" by Meshuggah

Anything by Ministry or Nailbomb

The albums "Cold Dark Matter" and "Sick Transit Gloria Mundi" by Red Harvest

Tiamat's "Prey"

Could always go for some New Order or Joy Division too, I guess. Or some Nick Cave. Or Voltaire.

I can't really imagine the first three working that well, but how the FUCK did I forget Voltaire?!

The Vampire Club, Goth Queen, Almost Human, Brains!, Dead Girls, Feathery Wings, Graveyard Picnic, When You're Evil...the list goes on.

You need some Voltaire.