Woody Allen movies

Your Mom

I quite liked 'Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask', partly for the obsurdity that was the giant breast rolling around causing havoc but also the part about the sexual process in the brain.

I know people that say that his movies are genius, but in my opinion, he's garbage. I can't watch more than five minutes without my mind wandering off into some far off place.

"Sleeper" is hilarious.

"What's Up, Tiger Lily?" is genius.

"Interiors" is dark as all hell.

"Crimes and Misdemeanors" is amazingly well written.

"Melinda and Melinda" is both hilarious and depressing.

I like Woody Allen, he's not my favorite directer but he's a great writer and he never seems to stop writing. Have to admire a guy with that much creativity.

I've only ever seen Annie Hall, but I really enjoyed it. Woody works well in his acting roles, even though he can only ever play one type of character. He's quirky or something, and it just makes his movies all the more entertaining.

Annie Hall is one of my favourite films.

Same here. That being said, I haven't seen anything else Woody Allen has ever made and I'm really not that sure I particularly want to.

Annie Hall and Manhatten are my favourite Woody Allens films, and both IMO are great films. As for Woody Allen as a director and writer, he's witty, quirky but not for everybody. As for Woody Allen as a person, he's on crack.