Best Shitty Movies

GRIFT

I guess The Running Man can go in here, as its pretty naff, I know its naff, but I love to watch it.

Sod you, Running Man is fantastic.

Darn right it is! (Y)

Demolition Man! Definitely, Demolition Man. What a God awful movie it was, but I love it. I remember vividly that the sex scene in that movie was the first introduction to sex I had... and they didn't even touch each other. It was all futuristic 3D garbage. Good times, good times.

I liked it :angry:

Shawshank Redemption.

:huh:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Street Fighter: The Movie.

"I'm gonna kick, that sonofabitch Bison's ass, so HARD, that the next Bison wannabe, is gonna feel it. Now, who wants to go home.........AND WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME?!!!!

Best. Line. Ever.

"Well I'm the repoman, and you're out of business!"

"The day Bison graced your home was the greatest day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday."

That movie has so many great quotes.

I mention this movie alot on this site.

Sleepaway Camp. Made to cash in on the slasher boom in the 80's, it's still original in parts, has some cool kills and is really cheesy. The dialogue is pure comedy, even though it isn't meant to be. Oh, and a girl with a penis is in it.

So my friends and I watch a lot of shitty movies. I think there is really a whole subgenera of movies that are so bad that they somehow circle about and become good. My two glaring favorites at the moment are They Live! and Death Race 2000.

Death Race was on AMC the other night and I blew my proverbial shitty movie load. It takes place in some post apocalyptic world in which an authoritarian government rises to power and offers up their form of bread and circuses: The Death Race. The race is a cross country frenzy that has no set course and best of all rewards points for running over anyone you come across. Women are worth 10 points more than men in all age brackets, teenagers rack up 40 points, and toddlers under 12 rate a big 70 points. The big score: anyone, any sex, over 75 = 100 points.

It stars a young Sly Stone and David Carradine.

So what are yours?

I would have to say C.H.U.D the plot A rash of bizarre murders in New York City seems to point to a group of grotesquely deformed vagrants living in the sewers... and the slightly better C.H.U.D 2 the plot A military experiment to create a race of super-warriors go awry, and legions of murderous zombies are unleased upon a surburan neighborhood

Ready to Rumble - Triple Cage of DEATH!!!

Road Trip - Snake Bites!!!

Street Fighter: The Movie - Long time since I seen it but I still like it

Demolition Man

any Batman Movie

Yes I need a gun, a bullet and a forest.

Street Fighter was supposed to be (marginally) better. It was done by the same guy that did Die Hard, and he had it worked out so that the movie could be done with 7 characters, 4 of them being Ken, Ryu, Guile, and Bison, I'm not so sure on the othe 3. Capcom heard this and shook their finger, saying "No, we want ALL the characters from the video game in, and oh, by the way, we just upgraded the game and added 4 more characters".

So, effectively the movie got killed with that.

And they also planned a huge air battle, but the government of Thailand said no.

I love the movie though. I don't care how bad it is.