Rugby World Cup 2011

Guest 12characters

I think New Zealand will take it. Hoping Australia does, honestly. Can never forget that France is always the crazy Dark Horse.

You know what I would love more then anything, for one of the bigger countries to throw money at Samoa and Fiji, so their teams can play full time. Samoa would be a fucking monster country if all of their players didn't come to Australia/New Zealand since they hardly get paid to play.

Faletau is one for the future, he's been good for the Dragon's this year.

I just don't see him makibg the step from club rugby to the international stage. Playing well in the Magners is one thing, but a World Cup is a whole different class, and I don't think Faletau has the quality to make that step. I' feel a lot more confortable with Ryan Jones at 8.

I just don't see him makibg the step from club rugby to the international stage. Playing well in the Magners is one thing, but a World Cup is a whole different class, and I don't think Faletau has the quality to make that step. I' feel a lot more confortable with Ryan Jones at 8.

Out of interest, what's your opinion of Andy Powell?

Out of interest, what's your opinion of Andy Powell?

Soild hand and good at the breakdown. Also great for al comedy value

No, he said out of all the southern hemisphere countries, South Africa have it the hardest.

Namibia have it harder.

...and South Africa probably have the hardest time of the three big southern hemisphere nations, having to face off with Wales, Fiji and Samoa.

I was referring to the trio of Australia, South Africa and New Zealand.

But yes, Namibia do have a bit of a hard time ahead of them.

England: Ben Foden, Chris Ashton, Manu Tuilagi, Mike Tindall (captain), Delon Armitage, Jonny Wilkinson, Richard Wigglesworth, Andrew Sheridan, Steve Thompson, Dan Cole, Louis Deacon, Courtney Lawes, Tom Croft, James Haskell, Nick Easter.

Replacements: Dylan Hartley, Matt Stevens, Tom Palmer, Tom Wood, Ben Youngs, Toby Flood, Matt Banahan.

Team has been announced for the Argentina game which kicks-off 9.30BST Saturday morning.

Wales Line Up vs South Africa

James Hook; George North, Jon Davies, Jamie Roberts, Shane Williams; Rhys Priestland, Mike Phillips; Paul James, Huw Bennett, Adam Jones, Luke Charteris, Alun Wyn Jones, Dan Lydiate, Sam Warburton (capt), Toby Faletau.

Replacements: Ryan Bevington, Lloyd Burns, Bradley Davies, Andy Powell, Tavis Knoyle, Scott Williams, Leigh Halfpenny.

Playing Faletau is such a bad idea, would have been better off with Andy Powell for a bit more physicality and agression. Supprised he's playing Charteris and not Bradley Davis too if I'm honest.

Andy Powell is too 1 dimentional and often loses the ball in the ruck. I think that Faletau come good.

I think against the Boks we need someone a bit one dimentional. They'll play a massively physical and dirty game, so being able to fight fire with fire in some way would be a handy thing