Soccer

Tarheels.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's how you really pronounce it. All the rest of England are north-east trendwhores.

It's actually the only word we pronounce "arv" and the south pronounce "av"...pretty much.

And yeah, as for the topic. My team of choice is Newcastle United.

That's a lame excuse. I couldn't afford a season ticket, so I supported someone shit where I can get a ticket. When you get rich off your fiddled benefits will you start to support Chelsea?

Edited by Spyrazul

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's it such a crime supporting Walsall, It's not like it's gloryhunting or anything

And i'm not a chav, just another trendy guy (H)

I don't get supporting two league teams really. I myself support Blackburn and although I have ties with Bury (half my family supports them, my Grandmother had her ashes spread there etc) I wouldn't say I support them. Sure I would go watch them on occasion as I do Accy Stanley and Rossendale Utd but I would never choose any team over Blackburn and I hardly get bummed out when Bury or whatever lose.

Changing teams like is just moronic.

It's not like i completly turned my back on Villa, I still go down whenever i can afford it

CHAAAAVS

helenrox-chav.jpg

CHOKE! CHOKE!

Sadly, that looks somewhat like someone I know from high school. I doubt it's her, but it's close.

Getting on topic, why can't you root for two teams? In American football, my favourite team is the New England Patriots. However, I also like the Miami Dolphins (in the same division no less.) I like seeing Miami do well, but my priority lies with New England.

Getting on topic, why can't you root for two teams? In American football, my favourite team is the New England Patriots. However, I also like the Miami Dolphins (in the same division no less.) I like seeing Miami do well, but my priority lies with New England.

It's loyalty, I support Leicester, but I'm not an intense football fan, I support other teams as well, mostly the ones with the players with the coolest names :shifty:

Guest Ringo Masterson

I don't really think there's a problem with supporting two teams. There's a problem with supporting one team, then when it does badly or some other team with lots and lots of illegal money (I'm not accusing anyone :shifty:) comes along, you decide to root for both teams or give your old team up.

That and if you root for Real Madrid you need to have your penis castrated by sticking it in a drawer and slamming it.

People call me a trend whore for being a Juventus supporter. Apart from the local Perth Glory, I support Juventus, and watch their Serie A games when they televise them on SBS.

I'm sorry for being an Italian Australian, and supporting Italian Soccer.

But hey, I am a trend whore because of it!

Guest Ringo Masterson

But Juve is so boring. Pick a better, more entertaining team like Inter or AC Milan. Or even Roma.

That and Juve is a racist team by its nature. Don't be a racist <_<

I don't really think there's a problem with supporting two teams. There's a problem with supporting one team, then when it does badly or some other team with lots and lots of illegal money (I'm not accusing anyone :shifty:) comes along, you decide to root for both teams or give your old team up.