Soccer

Tarheels.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my season ticket ran out and i bougtht one at Walsall.

Last night did nothing for my chances of converting back -_-

It's good to finally have both my teams in the World Cup.

Even though Australia will be knocked out in the group stages, I still get to cheer on ITALIA!!!

BTW, Juventus is my team in Serie A :D

My Nonno's is AC Milan

Boy... do things get heated...

Oh and English Soccer is boring *shifty*

We should do that thing they do on Soccer AM for anyone that doesn't support anyone.

Every English (and possibly Scottish) league team in a hat, pick one out at random and whomever you pick is your team.

I nominate myself to be the master of ceremonies :D

Edited by Ironside

We should do that thing they do on Soccer AM for anyone that doesn't support anyone.

Every English (and possibly Scottish) league team in a hat, pick one out at random and whomever you pick is your team.

I nominate myself to be the master of ceremonies :D

Just to be evil, throw in the MLS teams. Then watch him draw some horrid team like Real Salt Lake.

Guest Ringo Masterson

The Soccer AM thing is great, especially given the fact that it's usually rubbish teams that are drawn out to Guests that clearly have no clue.

BTW, Juventus is my team in Serie A :D

My Nonno's is AC Milan

Thats one thing I don't understand, how people can claim to 'support' a team in almost every league. I'm not talking about you in specifically but there's a guy down at the bar who claims he actively supports Arsenal, Celtic, Real Madrid and AC Milan.

I didn't know you could support a team despite not watching any games and only knowing about four members of the teams starting line-up.

Edited by Ringo Masterson

I don't support a team, but my family has strong links to Crystal Palace, so even though I don't know who's in the squad, who they're playing and when, or any detail like that, I do root for them, and it puts a smile on my face when they do good.

It's not me being a trendwhore because I don't know everything about them, its just me being a family guy.

Guest Ringo Masterson

I don't support a team, but my family has strong links to Crystal Palace, so even though I don't know who's in the squad, who they're playing and when, or any detail like that, I do root for them, and it puts a smile on my face when they do good.

It's not me being a trendwhore because I don't know everything about them, its just me being a family guy.

I don't support lots of teams from each country but I do have preferences.

England - Sunderland

Scotland - Heart of Midlothian (just because everyone preferred Rangers/Celtic and theres a retired teacher from our school who likes them and played for them and Scotland i think (He's Dennis Law's cousin, or nephew or something)

Spain - Deportivoooooooooooooo

Italy - Roma probably, I just remember watching them a lot on Channel 4 in Mornings on weekends.

Germany - KSV Holstein Kiel (Don't ask)

Holland - FC Groingen

That's about it :P

Just as long as they're winning.

When my season ticket ran out and i bougtht one at Walsall.

Last night did nothing for my chances of converting back -_-

What a fucking tool, I hope your future children get kidnapped by paedophiles.