Scrubs

Benji

It's guy love between two guys.

Me :wub: Fizzy

:crying: and you're the only man that's ever been inside of me TGC, that truly hurts.

I wish I could say I just removed you appendix, but I can't.

We'll always have that night in Cleveland, Zero, even though I don't remember it because you slipped me rufies and pretty much forced me to fuck you.

But I digress....

:shifty:

It's guy love between two guys.

Me :wub: Fizzy

:crying: and you're the only man that's ever been inside of me TGC, that truly hurts.

I wish I could say I just removed you appendix, but I can't.

We'll always have that night in Cleveland, Zero, even though I don't remember it because you slipped me rufies and pretty much forced me to fuck you.

But I digress....

:shifty:

You should know better than to drink my special blend of Appletini.

See, like what I did there? I kept up the homoerotic banter between myself and TGC, but referenced Scrubs in the process. COMEDY GOLD! Gold I tells ya!

• Like 1

Just watched the episode (friend of mine recorded it), it is friggin' hilarious. Definately one of the better episodes that have been on lately. Best song was definately "Guy Love", tho when Janitor and Cox were talking about how much they hated JD was good, too. Great episode.

Bill Lawrence told Mike Ausiello at TVGuide.com that Scrubs will return for a "seventh and final season, either on NBC or ABC." He also told Ausiello that if Zach Braff is not interested in doing a seventh and final season, there simply will not be a seventh season. He does however feel Braff will likely stay for a final season.

On January 17, 2007, Zach Braff posted on his blog that he would be willing to return to Scrubs for a seventh season if "all the right pieces fall into place" including "Bill Lawrence staying on as creator/head writer" and "some scheduling tweaks."

It's all on Zach now, and I'd say it's rather unlikely he'd let down his fanbase considering how loyal they are :wub:

Random Scrubs question here - I was on IMDB randomly looking at Scrubs and noticed that 6 characters [Turk, JD, Carla, Elliot, Kelso, Cox] have appeared in every episode (124 at the current count), but the Janitor has failed to appear in one of them (his count is 123). Which of the 124 episodes is the Janitor not in?

So I was just watching a classic episode, and was wondering, has anyone on here ever tried calling 916-225-5887(CALL TURK)?? I heard somewhere that it is actually a phone they keep on their set, but I am too much of a pussy to try it, out of fear of someone answering and me being a mumbling idiot.

Anyway, someone should try...

So I was just watching a classic episode, and was wondering, has anyone on here ever tried calling 916-225-5887(CALL TURK)?? I heard somewhere that it is actually a phone they keep on their set, but I am too much of a pussy to try it, out of fear of someone answering and me being a mumbling idiot.

Anyway, someone should try...

Yes it exists, yes someone answers.

I'm going to miss Scrubs. So much.

Since when is Scrubs leaving ? Or are you talking about the end of the season or...

Don't get me worried like that, shit.

Or, yannow, read the last 10 posts and you'll actually learn exactly what he's talking about.

As for the phone number, if nobody is on the set it's a recording from one of the cast members pimping the next episode.

I've watched a few reruns of scrubs on comedy central. Tonight I watched the new episode. This is a great series. I'm going to try to get the dvds when their released.