WCW/nWo Revenge

MalaCloudy Black

And I can't remember how to get back in the fucking ring, any tips? I have it paused now, but I have like 4 seconds until I'm counted out!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out he's playing an emulator anyway.

That doesn't change the fact that egardless of the configuration he's using, it's going to be whatever key/button that C-Up is assigned to.

I have it for N64.

I remember I used to plan Nitros and PPV's complete with storylines and titles. Dr. Frank and Executioner had a longstanding feud with Sting and Luger. True classic battles. However, nothing matches Han Zo Mon's classic matches against the likes of Chris Jericho, Juvi, Rey Mysterio, and Ultimo Dragon. Man, you could put together a mean crusierweight tourney in that game.

The only think I hated was the random run-ins. I'd be having a perfectly good match, with me being La Parka going up against Ultimo Dragon, and for some reason Scott Hall runs down and attacks me. Why? Why? Why would he do this?

Edited by Enter Blue Guy 27

I used to love going around my mates house, and doing 4 man Crusier battle royals. One of my mates didn't know the game very well, us 3 did, so we used to just double team him, and then triple dive/top turnbuckle attack him for hours.

Plus, me and my mate used to destroy people with DDP and Benoit, with the sexy Diamond Cutter/Top Rope Headbutt finisher.

I think the first time I played a battle royal in Revenge was my favorite match ever. Just because I was marking out huge... The thing starts, it's pretty fun. I'm Goldberg, on a roll, Spearing people out of the ring left and right, waiting for the next dude to comedown. Camera pans up to the ceiling... HOLY SHIT! Sting comes down from the rafters with a fucking bat! I was so excited that I was letting Sting beat the shit out of me with his damn bat. Later on, I'm DDP, I'm having my way with Meng, some dude throws out some other dude... and Raven comes out with a freakin' stop sign! That's not the best though... Later on... or maybe this was a different battle royal all together, I can't remember, but it was one of the first battl royals I did... I get eliminated and come out as La Parka... with a steel chair! I slide into the ring, *BAM* I waffle Chavo, *BAM* I plant some other guy, *BAM* I clean Disco Inferno's clock... Then I hit the joystick to taunt... LA PARKA DANCE! It was great.

La Parka always starts with the chair. RVDwannabe, did you see my post about VPW2 over at the DVDVR forums? :P It's a fucking tremendous game. I started a championship/season mode or whatever with Dr. Wagner Jr. and won my first match against some guy that may or may not have been Ultimo Dragon in 5 minutes with modified powerbomb pinning maneuver.

I wish I still had a '64 :(

I'd be having a perfectly good match, with me being La Parka going up against Ultimo Dragon, and for some reason Scott Hall runs down and attacks me. Why? Why? Why would he do this?

He's drunk off his mind is what he is.