~~~Mafia II~~~

He failed at being active. I didn't even remember he was still in the game when I found out he was mafia because I thought he was one of the people that had already been replaced. He didn't put any kind of stamp on the game. He did nothing. He was just there. He added nothing to my personal enjoyment of the game. Was it his fault? No. Should he be offended because I don't think he "played"? No. Should you quote this and try to spin it so that you can defend a guy who didn't do anything tangible? No. Do I really care this much? NO!

:shifty:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was with the whole deal abouit everyone wanted me voted off in the end? Because I was clearly Mafia.

It's a matter of circumstances. I considered you the most suspicious out of the final four, even with Ze's phantom logic on the alliance. Dav had to follow someone who voted, and Ze only voted for you to end the stupid staring contest.

Basically, it's my fault, and I damn sure miss more than I hit with this sort of thing.

DOUBLE EDIT (or edit squared, if you like): Kaney - Always a threat, even when I didn't know what he was. In the beginning, I'd planned to go after the 'names' in the game; naiwf, GoGo, DMN etc. and it was just luck I didn't pick you (otherwise that would have been a wasted night). However, if you HAD attacked me, I'd have lost my safety net and I could have ended up in trouble. An almost-invincible attack dog, eh? Game Rating: 8.5/10

Not quite. I was never almost-invincible, I was totally invincible until Zaz died, which happened to be right at the start. Once he died I took over as his attack dog, and from that moment on I was perfectly capable of being killed. I could have been offed in the second night, if anyone had really bothered trying. Bad wording on my part from earlier I guess. Thanks for the kind words though :P

I've got to get in on the third one, as I missed out on the first two.

Looks fun as hell.

I'm an oldschool Diary Cube'r, I do signups/OOC threads in the main forum and get confused when I don't see one for an RP diary there beside it.

All these months and I'm STILL trying to get used to checking the Seventh Side