~~~Mafia II~~~

The only reason they're still here is because they pose absolutely no threat.

That's exactly the way of thinking that won us the game last time.

And even without Fanku I have a feeling the Mafia would have all been out soon anyway. Out of the three mafiates he enlightened us on, Mudda was the only one naiwf hadn't alluded to, and he turned out townsperson anyway.

Dismal performance, guys. >_>

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one that made it to the very end shaped the game in any tangible way. The only people that stirred shit up all died in the middle portion with Aries being the last of the big time players to go.

Future Shock, I think if you had been in from the beginning, you might have made an impact on the game, which means you would have died somewhere between the top 10 and top 15. People who do next to nothing get to the final 4, just like on Survivor <_<

future shock the circumstances in which you came in mean it is impossible for you to do anything other than ok. you came in for someone who was a confirmed townie and the only thing making you a suspect in everyone's eyes is whether on not zan swerved everyone and made you a mafia or cult.

for the record i have no idea what alignment you are. i dont think im breaking any rules here by stating the obvious am i? no one here wants to be banned from mafia 3.

Am I the only one thinking that Aries needs to shut the fuck up a little? I mean, seriously. Calm down dude. The game got bad when I died. Not you.

>_>

BA MARACAS

I pity da fool who can't spell Baracus.

Am I the only one thinking that Aries needs to shut the fuck up a little? I mean, seriously. Calm down dude. The game got bad when I died. Not you.

>_>

BA MARACAS

I pity da fool who can't spell Baracus.

*rattle rattle* I... *rattle rattle* pity da *rattle rattle* fool who *rattle rattle* shoots on *rattle rattle* BA Maracas!

You are all uninformed. Me and Pesci understand the Maraca's, they speak to us.

The game got shit when Fanku screwed it up. As much as Kaney was the best player this game, its still the fact that Fanku fucked his role up and shit.

But I would vote Heroin Bob off. C'MON TOWNIES >_>

Guest Future Shock

Doesn't matter. The only person that's possibly going to change their vote is Ze. If he doesn't change his vote, nobody gets lynched, which means the mafia keeps going, and they'll kill someone, probably me.