~~~Mafia II~~~

Don't get me wrong, its so easy to fabricate, its as simple as using wordpad and the screenshot button, but is it necessary? when I first saw Mick do it, I was almost waiting for something to be done about it.

Its 50/50 on whether its true or not, but save it, this game stops being fun when everyone is using such things to 'prove' their identities.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had an idea. After the game has finished and people have won, Zan does his 'Who's Who in this Fucked-Up World' post, have some sort of award things - like the Most Valuable Players, the Best Player (not necessarily the winner, more the guy who caused the most innocents to be killed for Mafioso and Cultists or the guy who fingered most Mafia), the Most Disappointing Player and so on.

In fact, I nominate myself for Worst Player. I want to win something, consarn and tarnation!

Don't get me wrong, its so easy to fabricate, its as simple as using wordpad and the screenshot button, but is it necessary? when I first saw Mick do it, I was almost waiting for something to be done about it.

Its 50/50 on whether its true or not, but save it, this game stops being fun when everyone is using such things to 'prove' their identities.

I agree with this. I think this will have to be drilled into the rules next time, since I recalled making a point about it to some people. I won't ban Mick from the next game, but trust me, it's something I will definately punish should it occur.

I'm very uncertain about the Fanku thing. Technically, I'll be to blame for this, since I didn't expect such a possibility from happening,. However, the idea behind his role was saying that he becomes Mafia. To go to such depths to reveal everyone in it just ruins the game. It would be like one of the mafia members coming out at the start and going OMG SO AND SO IS MAFIA, LOLOLOLGG. And before you say anything about helping *your* team to win, keep in mind that *you* do not pick the teams. I'm the admin, and I'm the one who decides. Once you chose to become mafia, you were mafia, and revealing your teammates was just sad. Though I did opt not to kill you outright, I will be barring you from Mafia 3. I'll leave it to mudda whether he wishes to unsuspend you or not.

And I'm considering going back to the no outside communication rule, unless you're mafia. I'm sick of polishing up all these cases that arise because of my leniency.

However mudda, I'd like you to unsuspend Heroin Bob. I don't think voting against you counts as cheating :P

Meanwhile, I want the game to finish up, since I do beleive the Town still has their work cut out for them.

I probably should have run that whole idea by you first, but considering his claim to be the double agent, and I was the cop, I thought that was part of his role within the game so to speak. It made sense that that's something you might consider doing since you like swerves, which is why I didn't think about it being a game breaking situation.

So Demon was unlynchable and he kills whoever kills him? Lame.

At least I got a good lot of kills. The cult would have easily taken this game if yuan wasn't so slow >_>

Edited by Kaneanite

I laughed everytime that Rebby took away my voting ability seeing as I had no voting ability in the first place so there was nothing to take away. I was active in the game just not on the board since I figured since I can vote there was no reason really for posting and Kaney my ability just prevented me from being lynched but any other type of killing could kill me and the only person I killed was Shifty cause I was the Don.