~~~Mafia II~~~

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing you may not know about me is that I'm a low-level sociopath, and like many sociopaths, I have a certain ability with games that rely on diplomacy and distrust - I'm good at Risk and Diplomacy, for instance. As such, I like games like this.

LCS - you had a difficult game, and it was probably made so by the fact that I was back, and I was after you. In I, you stopped the vote when it was 2-1 my way so that I was the one who was lynched, rather than the Future. It took me a while to get around to it - four days - and even then, the pleasure of taking you out was not mine, but the town. Hell, at least you were a Mafioso.

Game Rating: 6/10. Being the Mayor made you a target, but being Mafia protected you from getting whacked. Did you ever use your vote stopping ability this time around?

CSAMHANSTAH~! - You didn't join, and as such, you smell. You smell of soot and poo.

Game Rating: -37332563465487. Out of ten. For being a cruel, hamster-eating tree.

Edited by Ze

Actually, up until Fitzy died and told everyone naiwf was the Policeman, you weren't as doomed as you might have thought. Claiming people are Mafia when they aren't is the backbone of this game for the Mafioso, the Cult and me, so if naiwf was a Mafia man it would have made sense for him to finger you, but until he was confirmed as the Policeman, there was no evidence.

Was there even a Conman in the end? We had oldskool, the Ex-Conman, but I don't remember there ever being a Conman.

One more thing I've just realised; if Heroin Bob had the same ability as lanky did in the first game - being immune to all night activities - then I am very glad that I changed targets. During the voting stalemate, I'd voted for FS and intended to kill Bob, but when it got to the drawing point, I changed to vote Bob, killed FS and then took out sirdav as well.

EDIT: BP - Charges too much for his damn petrol. Anyway, in my mind at least, the fact that you were a Mafia man before made you look more suspicious in the beginning than some of the others, but that was obviously a misguided belief in the end. Your lack of an ability hurt, so it's a Game Rating of six for you as well.

DOUBLE EDIT (or edit squared, if you like): Kaney - Always a threat, even when I didn't know what he was. In the beginning, I'd planned to go after the 'names' in the game; naiwf, GoGo, DMN etc. and it was just luck I didn't pick you (otherwise that would have been a wasted night). However, if you HAD attacked me, I'd have lost my safety net and I could have ended up in trouble. An almost-invincible attack dog, eh? Game Rating: 8.5/10

Edited by Ze

BA MARACAS

I pity da fool who can't spell Baracus.

I feel sorry for the cunt who doesn't understand inside jokes.

Me too. That one is like the third I've missed :(

Oh and congrats to Ze, I guess. I was planning to attack him before I decided I'd rather take out Green Demon.

Edited by Kaneanite

Yeah, it's okay. You're not alone.

Although CSAMH seemed to be frighteningly on the money earlier with his interpretation. >_>

Did naiwf find out about Aries/B*IV and Green Demon before the Fanku incident, or was it the Fanku incident that lead to their discovery?

Yeah, it's okay. You're not alone.

Although CSAMH seemed to be frighteningly on the money earlier with his interpretation. >_>

Did naiwf find out about Aries/B*IV and Green Demon before the Fanku incident, or was it the Fanku incident that lead to their discovery?

So you were active although in the two threads where the game you know, actually took place you basically did nothing? You fail :thumbsdown:

Did you see him say that he can't vote? You think it's wise for him to keep talking and posting, and hope that NOBODY notices that he never votes?

So you were active although in the two threads where the game you know, actually took place you basically did nothing? You fail :thumbsdown:

Did you see him say that he can't vote? You think it's wise for him to keep talking and posting, and hope that NOBODY notices that he never votes?

He failed at being active. I didn't even remember he was still in the game when I found out he was mafia because I thought he was one of the people that had already been replaced. He didn't put any kind of stamp on the game. He did nothing. He was just there. He added nothing to my personal enjoyment of the game. Was it his fault? No. Should he be offended because I don't think he "played"? No. Should you quote this and try to spin it so that you can defend a guy who didn't do anything tangible? No. Do I really care this much? NO!

:shifty:

Edited by naiwf27