~~~Mafia II~~~

I never investigated Thuggy, I said that as long as he was willing to keep me in the game I had no reason to go after him, especially when the majority of the townies wanted to kill me even though I was telling the truth from day 1. It's not my fault you guys wouldn't accept that Gongsun would have swerves involved like a corrupt mayor.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for why I kept thuggy in the game and didn't investigate him. Had it not been for him, Mick, Plubby, Fitzy and others would have still assumed I was mafia and killed me early on, or I would have gone after you guys and we wouldn't have lasted as long as we did.

Whether he was mafia or not wasn't as important as keeping him from voting me out, or me from making moves against the healers. If more of you guys would have believed me instead of being blind sheep to the "but Gongsun said LCS was a townie and I trust him wholeheartedly" thing we would have won this game by day 6.

As for why I kept thuggy in the game and didn't investigate him. Had it not been for him, Mick, Plubby, Fitzy and others would have still assumed I was mafia and killed me early on, or I would have gone after you guys and we wouldn't have lasted as long as we did.

Whether he was mafia or not wasn't as important as keeping him from voting me out, or me from making moves against the healers. If more of you guys would have believed me instead of being blind sheep to the "but Gongsun said LCS was a townie and I trust him wholeheartedly" thing we would have won this game by day 6.

Guest muddatrucker27

Didn't Gongsun ban someone from the next game for trying to ruin it for everyone else after they'd died? I'm not sure how Fanku's previous post here (before it was deleted and him suspended) was any different, the whole posting PM's and all that just completely riuined all the fun for me, Its definitely an aspect I'd ban from any future versions of the game.

You did a decent job, you just had no idea about my "ace in the hole" which I didn't tell you about because I had my suspicions about you as well. All in all I was almost the first person to die and basically outed 5 members of the mafia so it's not my fault the townies will likely end up losing, it's their own inability to think/trust.

The only thing I didn't expect was Fitzy's stupid role. If it wasn't for Fitzy, this would've been a lot easier.

But yeah, I'm pretty proud of my efforts and I think I did a pretty swell job. :)

It was pretty clear you were Mafia when you kept agreeing with naiwf and trying to keep LCS alive. I knew it all along. Others were just way too stupid to believe it. But once I investigated you it became clear. But people still were stupid and didn't want to believe it. This game was full of stupid people.

1. I voted AGAINST lynching LCS because yes, I was one of the guys who "whole-heartedly" believed Gongsun and didn't think he'd lie. Firstly because it detracts from the game when an impartial guy lies, and secondly because I didn't think Gongsun was low enough. <_<

2. I was one of the original three who voted against Thuggy too, so yeah. I was down from the start, yo.

1. I voted AGAINST lynching LCS because yes, I was one of the guys who "whole-heartedly" believed Gongsun and didn't think he'd lie. Firstly because it detracts from the game when an impartial guy lies, and secondly because I didn't think Gongsun was low enough. <_<

2. I was one of the original three who voted against Thuggy too, so yeah. I was down from the start, yo.

yea that whole Fanku thing just ruined it. I think like Mudda said, pm's being posted should be banned from the game. It ruins everything, especially if its huge info like that that just flat out ruins the game. If you want to pm somebody like Fanku did about what you're planning to do then do it, but don't make it a public thing.

Guest muddatrucker27

Don't get me wrong, its so easy to fabricate, its as simple as using wordpad and the screenshot button, but is it necessary? when I first saw Mick do it, I was almost waiting for something to be done about it.

Its 50/50 on whether its true or not, but save it, this game stops being fun when everyone is using such things to 'prove' their identities.