~~~Mafia II~~~

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole, if you would have developed a nutsack earlier instead of always "waiting for more proof to vote" we wouldn't have been suspicious of you throughout the game. It just puzzles me why the townies are not listening to all of the info I gave them, and essentially throwing the game away at this point. I guess they just don't want to ever believe what's painfully obvious and that's why I'm putting my money on the cult winning now.

I told you Thuggy was mafia...

I told you...

I was the one who told everyone he was Mafia. But naiwf, for some reason, was all like "my investigation revealed him to be town alligned." You all believed him with that judging thing. I knew he was lying the whole time. <_<

No, the boy detective was like "I'm really really really sure that he's not mafia. Really. Honestly." I think.

I never investigated Thuggy, I said that as long as he was willing to keep me in the game I had no reason to go after him, especially when the majority of the townies wanted to kill me even though I was telling the truth from day 1. It's not my fault you guys wouldn't accept that Gongsun would have swerves involved like a corrupt mayor.

naiwf, you had info saying three of the mafia members, why did you investigate aries who you had info on over thuggy, like i asked, and you didnt have info on? :P

our deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal! :P

Edited by plubby

naiwf, you had info saying three of the mafia members, why did you investigate aries who you had info on over thuggy, like i asked, and you didnt have info on? tongue.gif

our deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal! tongue.gif

Only mafia would have so much inside info as naiwf does :shifty:

I'm not in the game, but I've had constant suspect over naiwf, if I'm right then you all owe me a coke.