~~~Mafia II~~~

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan was for GoGo to guard Plubby who would then heal me if necessary. The thought was that if the mafia whacked Gogo then Plubby and I would have lived to see another day and though we would have died on the next turn I would have been able to do an extra investigation. I didn't bother to think it was possible for all 3 of us to die on a single turn especially when 3 guys died the night before. I guess you can't plan for everything.

i knew saving gogo was right :D

You also "knew" I was mafia, so shush :shifty:

It turned out you were right though, so I apologize for making an assumption that no more than one of the three of us would have died during the last night.

I actually had you pegged as some sort of corrupt cop seeing as the mafia hadn't killed you off yet.

I'm guessing they tried to, with the whole crown of thorns thing but either Mick or Plubby saved me. We would've easily won the game had people just listened to me and voted LCS out first, but everyone wanted to think I was a liar and that pretty much fucked us up during the middle part of the game.

Was that what happened with GoGo had that 90 degree neck thing?

i think so. i also saved lcs, so no :wub: to me... turns out he wouldnt have died anyway, due to the bodyguard, but i still got duped good and proper.

Edited by plubby