24 Season 5

Green Demon

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fixing to be one of the better episodes ever until MARTHA LOGAN FUCKED IT ALL UP. FUCKED IT. ALL UP.

Everything else was just awesome. The change in Logan is really vicious, as he went from a guy remorseful about how badly things were going and regretful of the lose of life to a guy who just gives a sinister nod to give the order to kill a secret service agent in like four episodes.

Either way, best 24 since the first season.

That was fixing to be one of the better episodes ever until MARTHA LOGAN FUCKED IT ALL UP. FUCKED IT. ALL UP.

Everything else was just awesome. The change in Logan is really vicious, as he went from a guy remorseful about how badly things were going and regretful of the lose of life to a guy who just gives a sinister nod to give the order to kill a secret service agent in like four episodes.

Either way, best 24 since the first season.

Now how did she fuck it all up? She saved Pierce, that's above all the most important part of this season.

I always marked for Aaron Peirce from the very first season of 24, but this season I've gone to complete love the man, and would love to see him continue a major role in next season too.

I dunno. For some reason I almost think this is Pierce's final season, but he's going to go out like a man, fuck shit up, and then retire with Martha at his side.

... of course, that route didn't do much for Tony and Michelle, now did it. <_<

I dunno. For some reason I almost think this is Pierce's final season, but he's going to go out like a man, fuck shit up, and then retire with Martha at his side.

Forget that, he should be transfered to CTU and train under Jack to become a killing machine, then become Jacks partner so we can have twice the killing.

or not. :shifty:

That would be nothing short of awesome.

Forget that, he should be transfered to CTU and train under Jack to become a killing machine, then become Jacks partner so we can have twice the killing.

or not. :shifty:

Morris has to join the cast next season. This is a must. The first half of the finale was dull, but the second half rocked. Watching the President get arrested is the payoff of the century, and Dr. Wen appearing on 24 is the icing on the cake. Now the countdown begins, although it's going to be hard to bring Jack back into the fold without a) him being out of commission for the first 12 hours or so, or b) next season taking place in China. Unless they were to do an hour long prequel in between. Which would be awesome. But they won't do it. I just got my hopes up for no reason. Oh well. I'd rank this at about 3rd in terms of finales, behind Season 3 and Season 4.

Now the countdown begins, although it's going to be hard to bring Jack back into the fold without a) him being out of commission for the first 12 hours or so, or b) next season taking place in China. Unless they were to do an hour long prequel in between.

Man, I want a screenshot of Martha and Novick with those smirks on their faces. That shit was AWESOME.

I still say that Tony's death was the dumbest thing ever, though.