Botch-a-Mania

figos

The backyarders doing something from the roof to the table (Emerald Fusion?) deserve to be injured, that was just stupid :\

I loved Lyger clapping after the springboard fucked up though.

The M-Dogg one was painful to watch, the Backyarders made me laugh when they were rolling around in pain, as was the Orton miss. I liked the Liger one though, where he just clapped.

Wow that Goldberg one is hilarious....pure comedy genius(the turnbuckle one). There's a lot of painful ones too....like Lita trying to injure herself again. The opening clip is hilarious too with Orton announcing the tag match but for the World title on the line :lmao:

Guest muddatrucker

Maybe the guy has a sense of humour and doesn't have a faggy nature, he showed Austin having his neck broken, so what he recovered, Hayabusa is alive, its a risk they take and if it fucks up then so be it.

My favorite so far is Sabu putting himself through a table (By accident)

Edit: hee hee 'We're Live Pal'

Anyone wanna tell me what was going on in the other botchamania video, where Kurt Angle was trying to get into the cage, and Brock Lesnar just held his opponent up for the F5 for like twenty minutes?

That was cringe worthy. Who was his opponent? Why didn't they work around it?

My favorite so far is Sabu putting himself through a table (By accident)

Edit: hee hee 'We're Live Pal'

Anyone wanna tell me what was going on in the other botchamania video, where Kurt Angle was trying to get into the cage, and Brock Lesnar just held his opponent up for the F5 for like twenty minutes?

That was cringe worthy. Who was his opponent? Why didn't they work around it?