The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

Real men compete their achivements on medium or above. :shifty:

I am slowly becoming addicted to The Devil Went Down To Georgia. I wil 5 star it, one day.

Edited by TheEllisComplex

:rolleyes:

Oh come on, you couldn't edit your last post? And no, no online co-op career.

I could, but I wanted attention like a dirty whore.

Actually I didn't realise I was last :blush:

That's really gay, co-op has some awesome songs I want to play but can't unlock without a second guitar, fucking Activision bunch of cunts :(

:rolleyes:

Oh come on, you couldn't edit your last post? And no, no online co-op career.

I could, but I wanted attention like a dirty whore.

Actually I didn't realise I was last :blush:

That's really gay, co-op has some awesome songs I want to play but can't unlock without a second guitar, fucking Activision bunch of cunts :(

I second the Fast Solo A hate on One. I nearly five gold starred it too.

Hate is also dished out to the tappy green bit on Barracuda. I swear every note in that section are different spaces apart. I just can't get a rhythm to it.

Love goes out to the hard mode though, its much more satisfying playing with every key and hitting the three note power chords. Finally moved onto it after getting five stars on all the medium ones, Knights of Cydonia being the last to do it on. I don't know why but the bit with all the hammer ons at the end just sends me into a trance where I forget to strum the normal notes.

• Admin

Finally moved onto it after getting five stars on all the medium ones, Knights of Cydonia being the last to do it on. I don't know why but the bit with all the hammer ons at the end just sends me into a trance where I forget to strum the normal notes.

I had the exact same problem, before finally cracking it last night.

Of course, that probably signals the end of my achievements for the game if GH2 was anything to go by (aside from the "Get Co-Op Career on your own" glitch of course)