Most Obnoxious Bands

tristy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of indie bands

I've found most people in indie groups that I've met to be really polite and humble. But then again, none of them are major indie bands per se.

99% of indie bands

I've found most people in indie groups that I've met to be really polite and humble. But then again, none of them are major indie bands per se.

There's also a certain humor that goes with indie that comes off as really obnoxious. Playing a stereotype if you will.

Yeah, I think it's a huge over generalization to say 99% of Indie bands. It'd be like saying 99% of rappers just because the odd rapper seems like they are.

HIM.

But they're just general cunts who have a little army of "I'm not emo" Emo kids who love them.

Cunts because they have loyal fans?

I admit Ville Valo seems a bit "off" at times, but I'm sure the whole band is probably fine.

EDIT: And I dunno if it's just me, but I like the Gallaghers even though they are cocks.

Ya I feel the same way. It takes quite the amount of balls to say everything they've said over the years.

Edited by Burninating Pesci

Isn't the former lead singer from Nightwish, Tarja something-or-other, supposed to be a stuck-up, diva wannabe bitch? At least that's what I've heard from some friends who are Nightwish fans...

That's the rumour.

Though the amount of people who threw a paddy over her not being "metal" was stupidly funny,as she stated that she wasn't into metal music really.....to me, that was a no brainer, as she was basically an opera singer (or had at least had operatic training), so I pretty much assumed she wasn't much into metal music.

As much as I love Our Lady Peace, Raine Maida has to have the biggest holier-than-thou type personality I've ever seen in my life. Honestly.

Kelly Osbourne...wait...is she still a singer? Either way, she's a whiny bitch...

My Chemical Romance used to be quite humble, but now they seem a bit high on themselves...

Guest HardKore06

Oh god...im going to be hated but I have to say Greenday. I HATE THEM!

Coheed and Cambria, dont care if I spelt it wrong. I hate his little girl voice.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!! HOW ARE THEY POPULAR?!?!?!?!!

Coheed and Cambria, dont care if I spelt it wrong. I hate his little girl voice.

Erm...isn't that bands you just don't like? You seem to have missed the point of this thread.

You sir, are dead.

I'll pay EWB a tenner to ban him. >_> & like.. get me his location. So the killing can proceed!

Edited by Sumzy

Erm...isn't that bands you just don't like? You seem to have missed the point of this thread.

Not to mention the fact that all of those bands are really nice guys, especially Coheed.