I pose a question to the EWB community.

MalaCloudy Black

Which was the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? I have gotta say Mikey, He was funny, cool, and could beat your ass if needed. It's really close between him and Raphael though.

Honorable mention (as he's not really a turtle) to Casey Jones, though. Anyone that beats people(villains) with golf clubs and bats is a-ok in my book.

Honorable mention (as he's not really a turtle) to Casey Jones, though. Anyone that beats people(villains) with golf clubs and bats is a-ok in my book.

Mikey was always my favorite. Oh, and don't forget that Jones also beat people with wooden hockey sticks as well.

Raphael, you should have made this a poll. The only thind that shitted me with Raph and Leonardo was the fact they never really used their weapons. Mikey and Donatello would beat the shit out of guys with their weapons, but Raph and Leo didn't. I suppose it's because a blow from a katana or a sai would be potentially deadly whereas the other weapons don't really have the ability to kill too easily.

Raphael, you should have made this a poll. The only thind that shitted me with Raph and Leonardo was the fact they never really used their weapons. Mikey and Donatello would beat the shit out of guys with their weapons, but Raph and Leo didn't. I suppose it's because a blow from a katana or a sai would be potentially deadly whereas the other weapons don't really have the ability to kill too easily.

I doubt a tv cartoon showing turtles slicing up ninji's would be too popular with parents. :D

Oh, and on the villain side, the footsoldiers in the *new* TMNT series rock. I didn't care for the old foot ninja, they had these really ugly looking masks & faces..the new ones rock though. As does, of course, The Shreddah.