Most hated/disliked sports team?

Liam

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I've never overly minded Birmingham.

Aston Villa have never done anything for me, and are boring now as well, to add to that. I had a small soft spot for Vassell and Hitzelsperger, but since they both left, I don't care for Villa at all (although I like O'Leary...weirdly enough)

Baseball: Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs

Football:

Cincinnatti Bengals - 1 good season in 15 years and their fans think they are the best team ever.

Cleveland Browns - feel sorry for them though sometimes.

Baltimore Ravens - Always take one from the Steelers (I.E. Tommy Maddox) even when they suck.

Patriots - Until the Steelers beat them in the playoffs I will hate them.

Eagles - Some of the most annoying fans in history.

Baseball: Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs

Football:

Cincinnatti Bengals - 1 good season in 15 years and their fans think they are the best team ever.

Cleveland Browns - feel sorry for them though sometimes.

Baltimore Ravens - Always take one from the Steelers (I.E. Tommy Maddox) even when they suck.

Patriots - Until the Steelers beat them in the playoffs I will hate them.

Eagles - Some of the most annoying fans in history.

Guest Anti-Hero

Cantebury-Bankstown Bulldogs (NRL). Major factors there are the big rape scandal/coverup from a few years ago, as well as the fact that you can't go to a game without fear of physical violence from Bulldogs fans of "middle eastern appearance". It's not racist when it's simply the truth: if you're wearing anything but a Bulldogs jersey, keep a low profile.

Im a Spurs fan (If it isnt obvious by now) and I have never heard of all this Spurs hate . I imagine its the same reason people dislike Newcastle fans because we think we are a huge club when as honours go in the last 20 years we arent .

After finding out about this Tottenham hate I wanna finish 4th even more than I did , just to piss off people .

Im a Spurs fan (If it isnt obvious by now) and I have never heard of all this Spurs hate . I imagine its the same reason people dislike Newcastle fans because we think we are a huge club when as honours go in the last 20 years we arent .

Nail on the head. It is the fans more than the players I believe as to why Spurs get hate. Spurs are no longer the big side they used to be (though as I stated before, they've done well this year admittedly), yet Spurs fans always act (over the last few years at least) like they are anything better than a mid-table football team.

Current Spurs I quite like though, for enjoyability reasons.

EDIT: And Slickman, I don't think you finishing 4th would piss off people as it would at least be your team backing up the words of the fans for once.

Edited by rvdwannabe

What the fuck is wrong with Newcastle fans?

Sunderland...oh yeah. Plus some fans I know have started to support Chelsea over the past 2/3 seasons (Since they started their rise) claiming they've always been their second team. Knobs.

Edited by YI