Most hated/disliked sports team?

Liam

Now, I'm not talking about teams that you yourself just hate, more looking at the teams in sport that seem to get universal hate, for one reason or another.

I'm dealing with football, as it's the easiest one for me to look at, but here are some names to throw out:

Chelsea (although for every person who hates Mourinho and Chelsea "buying" ythe league, you get another who thinks Mourinho is quality and don't care, so depends I guess)

Millwall (who likes Millwall, seriously?)

Spurs (ok, maybe not hate, more dislike, and not so much this season, but I struggle to find people who like Spurs who don't support Spurs...I think it is generally the delusions of grandeur that you get from the fans that does it, although Spurs are at least performing like the team thier fans make them out to be this year)

Turkey (throwing a national team in there, but between the cunty fans, and the whining, cheating players, what is there to like?)

Lazio (facist club known for signing facist players, with facist fans)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Millwall, my cousin plays there...

For me it has to be the general rivalries namely Arsenal, Col U, Harlequins (RU) and Woking for sheer hatred.

I too am starting to loath Chelsea I've alwayts been relatively different but their complete lack of class these days with the constant cheating and whinging and just downright being arseholes is making them rise up there very fast.

As I said with Spurs, I think hate is a harsh word to describe it, but not many people exactly rush to adopt them as thier "second team" :P

EDIT: And as I stated, I'm NOT overly looking at personal rivalries that you and your team have :P

Edited by HGwannabe

Guest CoCaCola

Birimgham, Millwall, Newcastle and Middlesbrough. Millwall just because, Newcastle and Boro because i'm a mackem (start the jokes now, lol) and Birmingham because they suck donkey cock.

As I said with Spurs, I think hate is a harsh word to describe it, but not many people exactly rush to adopt them as thier "second team" :P

Very few people seem to adopt the following as their second team:

Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Aston Villa (cos they're really boring).

It's due to size of the team.

Everyone hates Newcastle these days cos they're whinging, over-dreaming and awful.

The Premiership teams people tend to have as their second teams are more like Charlton, Fulham, Portsmouth, West Brom, West Ham...The teams that have ups AND downs...And are inoffenseive.

Newcaslte and Middlesbrough for obvious reasons - although I wouldn't mind Middlesbrough getting the UEFA Cup because they're shit in England which is where it matters for us Black Cats.

Also Blackburn Rovers, long story can't be bothered with it (probably forgot most of it) I just can't stand them. It's nothing against their fans, it's just...them. Also there are teams I dislike because I like their rivals - but not always.

I like Man City so I want Man Utd to do bad. Pearce is a cool manager and they have some good players. Maybe its I don't like Utd and I want City to do well - either way, I don't like them and feel sorry for City. It's sad when there are so many glory hunters :-\.

I like Spurs but like Arsenal too, so it doesn't work there. I like Villa too (Kevin Motherfucking Phillips) so I dislike Birmingham and West Brom I guess (that and there close to us in the league and above us). I don't like Portsmouth either because a) they're above us in the league but fighting for survival and b) Southamption - Super Kev.

:-\. I don't choose to like half the teams and dislike others, it's just how it goes for me.

EDIT: CSAMH reminded me, my best friend thinks that Newcastle should still be fighting it out for Champions League. Get over it and try for the top half of the fucking table, they couldn't even get in the Intertoto Cup there not even good. They make shite signings like Luque too.

Edited by IAceI

Anyone who watches hockey hates the Minnesota Wild. They are so shit. Just trap trap trap, all the time. So glad they aren't going to be able to stink up the playoffs this year.