Most hated/disliked sports team?

Liam

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazio (facist club known for signing facist players, with facist fans)

Not to nitpick, but is this simply based on Di Canio recently?

Wasn't Sinisja Mihailovic (sp?) either racist or facist also? I know he was a dirty cunt at least.

Guest muddatrucker

Pretty much just Argentina and Turkey and all their teams and most of Italy too.

For me, the spanish are pussies, but they admit it, the italians they go round making out they'll fuck you up and then they fall over like pussies, so basically they're a bunch of weak cunts.

Middlesbrough - claim to be class, never back it up, the chairmen actually bragged about finishing 7th in the Premiership once, how deluded can you get?

Man United - obviously....

Tadcaster Albion - cheating bastards, shit ground, and its hard to find.

Castleford Tigers RLFC - For generally being inbreeding scum of the Earth, arrogance & twatiness of the highest order. Note - Should be renamed Chavleford.

York City Knights RL - Biased fans

Salford City Reds - What do their fans offer? apart from beatings with bricks & a reason for another holocaust.

I don't know too many people who like Brum aside their own fans quite honestly. I know I fucking hate them butno-one seems to have a 'soft spot' for them. No real likable players, a dull shitty manager and a board full of cunts will do that to a club.