Most hated/disliked sports team?

Liam

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Sunderland...oh yeah. Plus some fans I know have started to support Chelsea over the past 2/3 seasons (Since they started their rise) claiming they've always been their second team. Knobs.

What the fuck is wrong with Newcastle fans?

They rate their club too highly, like when Robson was fired saying how they needed someone big because they were one of the top 3 clubs in the world etc.

Edited by YI

Yeah yeah to all you guys naming Bengals, Browns, and these little pissant teams that are local rivals of yours. Seriously, you can think of far better that everyone hates much much more.

Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets are be the most hated teams in baseball. By far. There's no comparison from these three to any other.

Football: Cowboys or Steelers are the two most popular teams, so it's bound they will be hated by fans of many other teams.

Being a Redskins fan I am also obligated to hate all Cowboys. Although I hate their team because of their fans more than anything. I got to an American Football message board and every second member is a Cowboys fan it seems.

TO went from the biggest dick in history to God's gift to NFL in the space of scribbling his name on a piece of paper for lots of money. How depressing.

Edited by IAceI

When I was bored at college I used to look over the BBC 606 message boards, and every Newcastle fan seemed to think that they had some divine right to be challenging for every trophy every season.

I didn't mind Spurs either, but some of the fans seem to be a right pack of cunts, and think that they're now the biggest team on the planet.

When I was bored at college I used to look over the BBC 606 message boards, and every Newcastle fan seemed to think that they had some divine right to be challenging for every trophy every season.

I like Spurs, but I don't know of any Spurs fans being from Carlisle. I know that I'd probably hate them if I did know lots of fans who suddenly went all egotistical because how well they're doing. I do like Jol though, he turned them around considering they were a joke before he came to be fair (the season they were having anyways).

I'm a Sunderland fan so I go egotistical when we draw. Seriously, when we drew 2-2 with Everton I was so happy because of how rare those points are for us.

Except for Southern Ontario, Toronto is the most hated and most loved team in Canada. A lot of Canadians just despise them, but because of the coverage they get on the CBC, they are also probably the second most popular overall teams in the NHL behind the Red Wings (they are America's team, after all).

I don't know who is the most hated team in (American) football. I think it's pretty even, with each fan hating there teams divisional rivals equally. The Yankees are exactly like the Leafs, but on a larger scale (since baseball is more popular then hockey in the USA).

Except for Southern Ontario, Toronto is the most hated and most loved team in Canada. A lot of Canadians just despise them, but because of the coverage they get on the CBC, they are also probably the second most popular overall teams in the NHL behind the Red Wings (they are America's team, after all).

I don't know who is the most hated team in (American) football. I think it's pretty even, with each fan hating there teams divisional rivals equally. The Yankees are exactly like the Leafs, but on a larger scale (since baseball is more popular then hockey in the USA).

I didn't mind Spurs either, but some of the fans seem to be a right pack of cunts, and think that they're now the biggest team on the planet.

We SHOULD be up there, at least in this country there aren't many tewams with better resources then Spurs and a top few finish SHOULDN'T be much of an ask... For all sorts of reasons we've failed to achieve that and I think it's more frustration from the fans then anything else... Last season for example we spent most money in the Premiership (ignoring Chelski of course...) and what did we achieve?

Ironically this year we were just hoping for UEFA and are very close to over achieving to most fans expectations :wacko:

Leeds, Sheff Wed and Barnsley.

But that's just locally rivalry for you. (Surpringly, there's less rivalry with Rotherham, Chesterfield and Doncaster).

Hmmm... generally disliked teams:

Real Madrid - the whol 'galacticos' things seems to get on everyone's nerves.

Real Madrid - the whol 'galacticos' things seems to get on everyone's nerves.

Doesn't bother me. I follow Real Madrid, and have done since before they started buying "The Galacticos", possibly due to me believing that Barcelona have pretty much been the most over-rated side of the past 10 years pretty consistently (although they have got it together this year a bit more than usual, I'll admit)

We SHOULD be up there, at least in this country there aren't many tewams with better resources then Spurs and a top few finish SHOULDN'T be much of an ask... For all sorts of reasons we've failed to achieve that and I think it's more frustration from the fans then anything else... Last season for example we spent most money in the Premiership (ignoring Chelski of course...) and what did we achieve?

Ironically this year we were just hoping for UEFA and are very close to over achieving to most fans expectations :wacko:

To be fair, I think my opinion of Spurs has been influenced by Slickman. I know it's petty, but everytime he posts I want to rip my eyes out. Supporting your team is one thing, but he takes it to a whole new level.

To be honest, I think I agree with this. Slickman has made me dislike Spurs more than I used to.

Ronaldinho > Real Madrid

:D

He probably does now, but a few years ago, Barcelona were always "wOMG GREAT~" to so many people without really doing much of note.

Kinda like Juventus tend to end up...it's all good winning your Italian Division, but if you never even mlunt a semi-serious Champions League challenge, then whats the point?

• Admin

I'm a Blackburn fan, but quite perversley I think I'd get more pleasure out of Spurs finishing fourth and Arsenal winning the Champions League than actually finishing fourth ourselves. Just to piss the whiny little bastards off. I remember a couple of years ago when we played them in the League Cup final, and the sheer arrogance of them all, thinking they were going to walk it 'cause they were "only playing Blackburn". Bwahahaha, seeing so many Spurs fans in tears that day was priceless.

In short, I hate Spurs and their fans.