Most hated/disliked sports team?

Liam

I never said that we were hard done by the referee, having watched the game i believe we played better than what the results shows. But Villa won and that's that, we'll move on and look to stay up.

Oh, and we played the long ball simply because you had two young guys at the back against our big beefy strikers and that was our game plan, it certainly wasn't entirely fruitless either. We failed on our defending.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad thing is, that picture was probably taken when someone won a throw-in. ¬_¬

Anyways, I just saw all the goals, since I only watched the second half on TV and that was because I wasn't feeling well so I just laid on my bed and watched it.

When Baros' second goal was probably the best (build-up wise) it's quite disappointing. All three goals were just sloppy defending, clusterfucks in the 18 yard box.

Whether Baros' first goal came from the result of a high boot, which it did. It's no excuse for two defenders (or two attacking players) to completely miss the ball altogether. It's a miracle the ball even got to Baros when at least four other people should have got to it.

Not having a go at anyone, but whenever a team loses a big game you always have these people that sit and nit pick at things. The funny thing is, they'd all say, well I hope so anyway, that it would be easy to cancel out the goal or stop it from happening altogether, yet, if it was so easy to cancel or stop the said goal then why let it happen in the first place?

Most hated team for me.... Detroit Red Wings for hockey. New England Patriots for American Football and New York Yankees for Baseball.

Yeah yeah. The only reason you and all the others are hating on the Pats is because we won three of the last five Super Bowls, and you're all jealous of just how well the team has done.

Our fans are nowhere near as obnoxious compared to Jets, Cowboys, Eagles, or Steelers fans.

Football:

Ravens - I hate the Ravens, because they are a stolen franchise owned by a greedy asshole.

Raiders - Mutant fans and a bunch of whores too. How could you take back a team that was MOVED FROM YOUR CITY to another, with the same owner who moved them? Pathetic.

Baseball:

Yankees - Bought championships, arrogant attitude, generally a pile of shit.

Washington Nationals - See Baltimore Ravens.

Hockey:

Red Wings - They have been consistantly good for my entire life, and I hate them for this (Ducks fan).

Candians - Not hate all the time, but their fans drive me absolutly insane. It's like a cult here in Montreal...

Basketball:

New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets - I loved the Charlotte Hornets, and once again it's just another stolen team. Gay.

College:

Pretty much every school in the BCS system. Elitist fuckers.