Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

I noticed something new with Rey, and that is when you try and kick a heavyweight in the gut, the foot bounces off, and Rey holds his foot (I assume its the same with all Cruisers). Its both annoying, yet cool.

They still need to fix some of the weight limits. The silliest thing I've seen in the new game is Kid Kash not being able to lift Joey Mercury :ohwell:

I, too, love the UCMs. My favourites so far have to be the body press slam and powerbomb where you can throw people out of the ring. I'll have to try that on top of the HIAC.

Does anybody know about this "table glitch" thing? I hear there's a way to get several tables from the crowd area. Is there anyway to get weapons over the barrier, too? And I still don't know what the button is to take weapons and signs from the crowd.

A on the 360 takes weapons and signs from the crowd, same as picking up normal weapons. You just need to wait for a fan to hold something up.

And as for UCM and HIAC, try taking the announcers table stuff off first. The monitors and so on, so you can put them through it. Climb up the cell and do a UCM through the table :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going against what everyone else is saying, I absolutely fucking hate the new control system.

Getting off a strong grapple is damn near impossible, because by the time you have all the buttons pushed, the computer is reversing you. Speaking of reversing, they did not fix that, the fucking computer still reverses everything, especially, if god forbid your actually winning the match.

If your even remotely used to the old controls, your going to spend half your time taunting, because you forgot and hit the directional pad.

Control type D is just like the old controls, except for one small problem. There is no way to Irish Whip someone when your using that controller set up.

After my cool off before you toss the controller through the TV screen period, I will give it another shot, but something tells me that I will be returning this thing tomorrow morning.

I got the game today and have played around for about an hour. First off the controls are ok but I have a feeling they will take a while to get used to.

Loading is really bothering me, loading for almost everything

I like the game but they added things and didn't fix the things wrong with last year, mainly AI

Going against what everyone else is saying, I absolutely fucking hate the new control system.

Getting off a strong grapple is damn near impossible, because by the time you have all the buttons pushed, the computer is reversing you. Speaking of reversing, they did not fix that, the fucking computer still reverses everything, especially, if god forbid your actually winning the match.

Yeah, it takes so long to hold the RB button then flip the stick. I mean, that's so many more buttons than when we had to hold the circle button then push the D-Pad.

Loading is really bothering me, loading for almost everything

It's not nearly as bad as last year's game, unless you have the PS2 version, then I assume it's probably the same.

Nope, I got 360

Well, then did you play last year's game? These load times feel like it's a cartridge game compared to that. Unless of course you're using a 64 layer CAW, then naturally that's going to take longer to load.

Nothing..am I mean NOTHING is better then this ultimate control stuff. Nothing like giving Super Crazy an Outsiders Edge over the top rope to the floor...

Just had my first online match, and Zero kicked my ass.

The lag wasn't too terrible, but I did miss a lot of reversals I normally would have hit (I would have, honest >_>) but it's a lot of fun. So yeah, more people get on Live >_>

I'll always be up to play this on Live..gamertag is Lint6

Just had my first online match, and Zero kicked my ass.

The lag wasn't too terrible, but I did miss a lot of reversals I normally would have hit (I would have, honest >_>) but it's a lot of fun. So yeah, more people get on Live >_>

I was worried there for a bit, luckily being the cheating bastard that Edge is, I snuck the win in. Even after accidentally breaking my own pin.

I hate being at home and not at Uni where my game is :(

I wanna bash people up with Umaga.

I know the feeling. I ended up making an Umaga lookalike in No Mercy; fortunately the Strong Lariat looks remarkably like a Samoan Spike. (Y)

Now you just need to make a Khali lookalike and you'll have my future Smackdown tag team champs.

Both belts, if thats possible >_>

hate being at home and not at Uni where my game is

I'm going to grab my copy on saturday, along with an XBox 360 console.

Question, does the caw trading require XBox Live Silver or Gold, or both? I honestly have no idea what any of the XBox live stuff entails anyway.

Another question, would any of you folks mind sending me caw's for nothing? I'm not going to be able to offer anything for a few reasons. 1. My playing time will be limited to the weekends, and I'm not keen on spending most of my time dicking around with caws. (Doing so after work isn't happening because I go to bed when I get home from work, and leave for work when I wake up). 2. My caw's suck anyway, I'm pretty awful at making real wrestlers through CAW, and my original idea's aren't much better.

If it's a problem it's not a big deal, just wondering if any of you guys would share a few good ones if/when you have them.

I'm going to grab my copy on saturday, along with an XBox 360 console.

Question, does the caw trading require XBox Live Silver or Gold, or both? I honestly have no idea what any of the XBox live stuff entails anyway.

Another question, would any of you folks mind sending me caw's for nothing? I'm not going to be able to offer anything for a few reasons. 1. My playing time will be limited to the weekends, and I'm not keen on spending most of my time dicking around with caws. (Doing so after work isn't happening because I go to bed when I get home from work, and leave for work when I wake up). 2. My caw's suck anyway, I'm pretty awful at making real wrestlers through CAW, and my original idea's aren't much better.

If it's a problem it's not a big deal, just wondering if any of you guys would share a few good ones if/when you have them.

I wouldn't mind swapping at all, once I've finally got some worthwhile ones.

Once I go home in 2 weeks, I'll have the game by then and kick both Zero's and Kaney's ass. So watch out.

Are you AMERnumbers? I added him a while back, and I know it's someone from EWB but for the life of me I can't remember who >_>

And I destroyed lint6 last night in a good match to build myself-esteem back up. I want my rematch, Zero :shifty: