Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Yeah, I'm AMER2006, its more of a family gaming tag, I do get to play on weekends when I do go home, but I'll send you a message for a match when I'm ready.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn the game for hiding such things from me!

Anyway out of 10 matches I have had, I have only won 4, and 2 of them were outside Season Mode. Meaning I've only won 2 of my matches in Season Mode. :(

I can't wait to get out of the current storyline I'm going through, though, considering my CAW is nowhere near Kurt Angle's level and I'm facing him at Mania. :(

I havent completed season mode yet, but a mate of mine only got one year out of it, From before No Mercy one year to the Unforgiven event the next.

The last challenge is even more impossible than MITB. Mickie James vs Khali, on Legend, and you can't leave the ring. I spent five minutes blocking his moves and doing everything that she actually can do to him, and he was still on yellow. He builds up a finisher by reversing two of your moves. His reversals ALONE damage you. I went from perfect to red and pinned in like, half a minute >_>

EDIT : And of course, as soon as I post that, I beat him. Took four finishers and I had to reverse like a madman. I'm so awesome.

Edited by Kaneanite

Guest Anti-Hero

I finally got it yesterday, and I LOVE it. Best Smackdown game since HCTP. I've just started my first season as Ken Kennedy, but I've been having heaps of fun with Umaga and Khali killing cruiserweights. I loves me Ultimate Control chokeslams and UMAGA squashes :wub:

Oh, and Kennedy's entrance & post-match > *

So, someone tell me. Is this worth asking my dad for $200 to buy a new (silver, teh OMG'zz~!) PS2 and this game?

Yes, just so I can squash you with Joe again.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDBEEEERG

Anyhoo... for the first time ever in a Smackdown game, I'm facing a bit of a challenge. I'm playing a normal difficulty Season mode and I'm actually losing some matches here and there. Granted, I'm using Kennedy and Khali and Batista are tough bastards, but I'm struggling at certain points and it's not just from the computer reversing everything over and over. It's no Fire Pro... that's for damn sure, but it's getting there.

Guest Anti-Hero

Yeah, I'm struggling on Normal difficulty in Season mode as Kennedy. Once I start getting my reversal timing right though, I'll be unstoppable again :D

Anyway, what control system is everybody using? I'm afraid of change, so I'm using Controller Type D (Square and Circle buttons as per previous games, D-Pad to move and L-Stick to taunt).