Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do tag team partners have to be such fucking morons? And do we really need Austin, The Rock, and 3 Mick Foleys in every game? It's fucking old and tired! And why cant I get up off the mat ever?!?!?!?! :angry:

Yeah it's great :thumbsdown:

At least Matt Hardy will not die so he won't stay on the mat! :D

As for Season Mode, yeah, I'm getting better at it. I've actually won my last few matches. WOOO! I also now am in a storyline for the WWE Title. WOOOOO!

Guest Anti-Hero

It's funny that JHS mentioned The Rock and Austin, seeing as I was just thinking how I wouldn't bother playing as them in the game, but I'd be pissed off if they were left out. Kinda weird, but I just like beating them up with midcarders for fun. Or Khali. Or Umaga. This game is squashtacular and I love it :wub:

Best thing ever in season mode is when you have to face Ken Kennedy (forgot which storyline but no the one with Mark Henry) and he sends you a message which says: So the deadman, who's not actually dead, and his burn victim brother, who's not actually burned, are after your girlfriend, who's not actually your girlfriend.

Then at the end he says Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy!

Then you get another message from him only saying: Ke-nah-dy!

That was awesome!

Bah! I just finished my first season, then screwed up the saving process somehow and lost everything I'd unlocked. Annoying. Loving this game though. The new analogue control system, environmental hotspots and the additions to season mode are the most noticeable awesome additions so far. I'm starting a new season with Lashley now, and I'm making sure that it fucking saves properly.

How the fook do you pin on the PS2 version? I just had a season mode match with Ric Flair that went on about 8 minutes longer than necessary because I kept doing moves instead of pinning - I could have sworn I pressed down on the right stick to pin when I was playing my mate the other day :/

Why do tag team partners have to be such fucking morons? And do we really need Austin, The Rock, and 3 Mick Foleys in every game? It's fucking old and tired! And why cant I get up off the mat ever?!?!?!?! :angry:

Yeah it's great :thumbsdown:

The tag partners do seem to be worse this year than ever, that's fucking annoying. But we get Austin, Rock, and Foley every year because they're the most recent WWE wrestlers who could be considered "Legends." If they weren't in the game, I'd be pissed. As for always being down on the mat, I'd rather it be like that then getting up to quick. The trick to getting up faster is reversing ground moves.

I thought to unlock the ECW arena, you have to win MITB on legend difficulty in exhibition? I won a match the other day when I was playing it with my brother and it didn't unlock it?

Does it have to be one player or something?

On another note, I want some good CAW's to come out, they are all shit at the moment and I can't make them at all. I need a good Kendrick and London. It is a bit annoying you have to take them through season yourself to build up their attributes as well.