Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anti-Hero

Season mode was really starting to shit me for a while. The Undertaker and Benoit matches kept coming despite beating the snot out of them EVERY SINGLE TIME, then I got DQ'd at the Rumble in a Fatal Four Way and therefore didn't unlock Austin and the Smoking Skull belt. However, now that annoying feud's over, I'm hoping that I don't spend forever fighting Batista/Orton/Lashley.

So there's 40+ storylines, but I've had the exact same ones twice nearly. <_<

And I missed out on Austin and the Smoking Skull belt twice.

I can't believe someone doesn't want Austin or Rocky in! "Lets not put in two of the three biggest wrestlers of all time, but give Jim Neidhart, Tazz and Jerry Lawler a slot?"

Khali is neat shrugging off kicks and stuff. First time I kicked him and he no sold it I literally said "Oh no" and got tossed around the ring for like 10 minutes. Totally surprised the heck out of me.

Thats less fun and more fucking retarded when Matt Hardy shrugs off Rey's kicks :thumbsdown:

Otherwise, this is a great game, ive managed to unlock al the legends bar the Hart Foundation, and whoever dissed Tazz as a Legend, c'mon! Tazz is AWESOME to play as, i killed Lawler in the crowd area in Exhibition, it was funnier with Lawler defending me beating on him whilst on commentary

I'm really enjoying the game. The loading times are fast (unlike what some people have been saying and I have the PS2 version), the roster is fantastic and the storymode is awesome.

The only thing that bugs me is the commentary. It's fucked up on my game.

*Umaga nails the Samoan Spike!

JR: There it is! The Stone Cold stunner!

*Ken Kennedy & Chris Benoit are in the ring...

JR: Lashley's sure got a future here in the WWE (something along those lines)

*Money in the Bank between Shelton, Psicosis, Crazy, Umaga, Finlay & Regal

King: Blah, blah, blah, Kane.

It's fucked. I don't know what's going on but it's only happening with JR & King.

Just one question though. How do the GM Mode storylines work?

Edited by The Canadian Destroyer

I have a gripe with championships in this game.

1) The belt is way too small. It was more detailed in earlier versions, too.

2) My character doesn't even have the title around his waste through his whole entrance until he finally gets in the ring.

Grr...

I'm really enjoying the game. The loading times are fast (unlike what some people have been saying and I have the PS2 version), the roster is fantastic and the storymode is awesome.

The only thing that bugs me is the commentary. It's fucked up on my game.

*Umaga nails the Samoan Spike!

JR: There it is! The Stone Cold stunner!

*Ken Kennedy & Chris Benoit are in the ring...

JR: Lashley's sure got a future here in the WWE (something along those lines)

*Money in the Bank between Shelton, Psicosis, Crazy, Umaga, Finlay & Regal

King: Blah, blah, blah, Kane.

It's fucked. I don't know what's going on but it's only happening with JR & King.

See? The game is a complete sim. (Y)

But yeah, I've noticed that bug too. For the life of me, I don't know why I haven't turned the commentary off completely.

I have a gripe with championships in this game.

1) The belt is way too small. It was more detailed in earlier versions, too.

2) My character doesn't even have the title around his waste through his whole entrance until he finally gets in the ring.

Grr...

Created character?

If you're using a created entrance, not all entrance animations allow for belts. I think all the regular 'real' wrestlers intro bits can have belts, but if you you one of the additional ones the belt tends not to show up. My CAW has Jericho's ramp animation without the belt, someone's ringwalk with the belt, the generic heel entrance to the ring without it, and Hassan's in ring animation without it. It's weird >_>

I second and third and fourth how retarted tag partners are. I had a tag team match with RVD (I'm Carlito in my season) against Flair and Masters. So I've worn down Flair hit the backcracker and I'm going for the pin and I've already called RVD in to attack Masters. He just stands there in the ring as Masters breaks up my pin. This happens 2 or 3 times before I get pissed and I just end up tagging him in and heading over to the other side of the ring to kick the crap out of Masters while he tries to finish off Flair. RVD gets his special at least 3 or 4 times and failed to hit it everytime but about 10 horrid minutes later he finally gets the pin. Frustrating to say the least. I play on PS2 and I've had none of the reported loading issues.

Here's a question; why are we allowed to edit superstar attributes in GM Mode and not the regular game? That pisses me off.

Yeah the tag partners are retarded, they never come in to fight off the opposition when you're making a cover. That's why the 6 man tag match I just had went for forty minutes. It actually turned out to be one of the best matches I've had yet because of the shit partners, but still, tag matches are pretty crap.

Okay, after playing the other games, I went out and bought this today, and holy shit is it going to take a lot of getting use to. I'm not used to using the right analog controller for anything. Why the hell they didn't keep the grappling on circle is beyond me, but ah well. The controls are the only thing I have a problem with so far, but then again I've only played one match so far.

It tells you in the booklet?

I also am having issues. How do I set up a pyro to go off. I stole a Jeff Hardy CAW and an entrance for him which told me to put a pyro in his Stage section but I don't know how to make it go off, let alone how to make it go off when I want it to.