Entire Juventus board resigns

AS Roma looks like the favorites since Milan has the 15 point penalty.

Inter didn't go down... :blink:

And I'm not an FM addict. I just...like it. (¬_¬)

Serie B is ruthless, Juventus probably won't make it back up, due to their weakened squad. It's a shame we'll have to wait for a Juventus/Torino derby though.

I hope to god Torino wins that.

Oh, and yeah, I was trying to put together the best clubs in Italy and for some reason I forgot the bastion of Italian fair play, FC Internazionale. So yeah, they and AS Roma I would say are the favorites.

The best thing about this whole thing is that Inter for once might actually win something. AND there's no big Italian clubs left who they can sell their best players to!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Juve gets relegated and Milan gets minus 40 points won't the title go to Inter?

Milan got -15. Apparently Inter have asked the Italian FA to give them the title.

Wow. What a few years for Fiorentina. I'll be honest, I've loved Fiorentina ever since their Batistuta days. Filed for bankruptcy, relegated, promoted, and now this. :lol:

Del Piero is a Juventus faithful.

Great, Kraigy can't even go one topic without talking about Football Manager. :shifty: Addict.

But to be honest I believe that ruling was very harsh on Fiorentina and Lazio. I like both teams, have always admired their play when they were at their best. Considering Juventus are more guilty than anyone, and they practically get the same punishment is unfair.

I can't believe some Juventus officials are complaining about this, or any Juventus fans for that matter. They fucking cheated, and got caught, now accept it.

And Lazio fans show their anger by giving the Fascist salute outside the hotel the verdict was made. =/

Wasn't Lazio the club that resisted Mussolini's attempt to merge all the clubs in Rome?

Oh how times have changed.

Today the names of 4 other Serie A clubs involved in the Italian football scandal were revealed. Reggina, Messina, Lecce and Siena are all under investigation for their links to Moggi and getting favourable refs for their matches. Siena are under major scrutiny because most of their team was made up of Juventus players on loan last season.

The investigation continues then and the drama in Italy is far from over. On Saturday the appeals from Juventus, Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina will be heard.

La Liga is going to be stacked with divers next year.

Oh, and at this rate we're going to see Torino get promoted. Now, wouldn't THAT be wild.

At least i'd be able to play as them on FM without going into debt on my second day.

La Liga is going to be stacked with divers next year.

Oh, and at this rate we're going to see Torino get promoted. Now, wouldn't THAT be wild.

At least i'd be able to play as them on FM without going into debt on my second day.

I'm sure, secretly, that's all the Torino supporters care about too.

The only reason Trezeguet would stay is if none of the big clubs come for him, which at the minute seems unlikely. The other's have already pledged their alligence for the time being, including Buffon, surprisingly enough.

Barcelona's gonna have a top-notch defense to go with their attack next season. Thuram's still at least a season left in him and Zambrotta's one of the best full-backs in the world. Add them to Marquez and Puyol and you've got one of the best back-lines in Europe.

Italy are a joke. Fiorentina(19 deducted) and Lazio(11 deducted) are back in the Serie A and Juve's point deduction is I think 17 instead of 30. What a fucking absolute joke. AC Milan are down to 8 instead of 15. I think that the Italian Football Federation should be ashamed of themselves because they have made an absolutely mockery of the game.