World Cup 2006

Dan

Huh? Didn't Henry dive though, the French are almost as bad as the Portugese and Italians. I hope the Italians win because I don't want Portugal to win, and France, well I hate French people for no other reason than I hate them.

I also hope Italy win because they play some good football, when they're not diving around that is.

Why are they playing Liverpool songs? And why is Ballack crying like a little bitch? And how appropriate is is that the fairest playing team left in the tournament is France, when Joga Bonito is headed by Eric Cantona, a Frenchman.

How fucking crazy is it that two weeks ago we were all slagging off on the French and now they're (most of) our last hope for a decent team winning the whole thing?

Guest muddatrucker

Carry the onion as a symbol of unification. Except this onion won't be chopped up and used in an Italian bolognese, it'll won't take a beating.

Huh? Didn't Henry dive though, the French are almost as bad as the Portugese and Italians. I hope the Italians win because I don't want Portugal to win, and France, well I hate French people for no other reason than I hate them.

I also hope Italy win because they play some good football, when they're not diving around that is.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

So because Henry - who is generally perfectly fine - dived, that makes them as bad as Portugal and Italy where you can name like 6 players from each side who are renowned divers? :-\