New TMNT Movie

Venom

The original TMNT was a great movie.

Donatello: Oh I get it! You're a claustrophobic!

Casey: Hey, say that again and I'll knock you in your face. I've never even looked another guy before.

First movie was the best. Second was cool, but the first one, that came out uncut on DVD, complete with Mikey's nunchukas re-instated, was the best. The ending, (where Splinter uses Mikey's 'Chuks' to spin Shredder off the roof made more sense than the origional UK release where he just jumped out of the way, nunchukas being banned in UK movies at the time).

• 4 weeks later...

It looks great. I'm off to download some old school TMHT episodes.

I'd have preferred them to try and do it like the Spiderman films, and only use CGI over real scenes/actors. But oh well.

And the turtles have always looked like frogs to me. Who's the bad guy in the film? I hope that big nasty turtle is in it. Can't remember it's name, but it was sick.

I hope a good game comes out for this, I always liked the turtle games (especially the arcade ones). (H)

Edited by The Kraig

So is this a reboot?

I mean, they need Elias Koteas to play Casey...

Given how Quinton Flynn is Casey...does this mean the WHOLE movie is going to be CGI?

Whatever they do, just get the original voice actors from the movies for the turtles...

It is supposedly somewhat of a reboot and it is entirely CGI. From what I read on Wiki a while back, it's a little like Superman Returns; it kinda takes off after the second film, but it's not a direct sequel.

It's supposedly more like the comics and the new cartoon series and less like the t-shirt slogan inspiring cartoon from the late 80s.