Help Biggz Select an EPL Team

ACCBiggz

Doh. It WAS Chelsea. My bad. I had Arsenal on the brain because I like their cannon logo.

And no, it wasn't 3 years ago when I saw the report on ESPN. *May* have been 3 years ago when the guy bought the team, but the report I saw about the guy building up the team and all that was on around.....3 or 4 months ago, I'd say. It was just a small article they did on some show that covered multiple sports, but I don't remember which one. Pretty sure it wasn't Sportscenter, because they seem to only cover Soccer if its World Cup or there's nothing else of note to talk about since most of us Americans don't give a rat's ass about the sport.

Edited by GhostMachine

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it depends. Are you going to be doing quests out in the open in Eastern Plaguelands, or questing in Scholomance or one of the parts of Stratholme? In either case, I'd say make sure you bring a Paladin and a Priest to deal with all the Undead you'll run into.

Oh, wait. That's not the EPL you meant? My bad. <_<

I don't follow the sport, but according to a report I saw on ESPN a while back, I'd say go with Arsenal. Some guy who has more money than he can ever possibly spend bought them and is trying to turn them into the Soccer version of the New York Yankees, more or less.

Edited by sirdavinator

Arsenal - Would be bandwagonistic and that is something I'm trying to avoid, still not to say I won't cheer for Henry.

Blackburn Rovers - Green Bay Packer comparisons from Americans, and I'm a Bears fan... NO GO!

Fulham - Brian McBride.

Portsmouth - Just not spicy enough I don't think..

The winners: Tottenham Hotspur.

After narrowing it down I went back to the ESPN article and started to read more about the comparisons, and I love the Brooklyn Dodger one. Not to mention a Godfather reference as well. They also seem to have a couple nice youngsters playing for them which should make them exciting to watch. Their kits also fit the need for myself, something nice and clean that looks good. Beside, their logo on the PL website was quite the spectacle. I enjoyed that... so while I'll still cheer for clubs like Portsmouth, Fulham, and others that may have players I enjoy like Arsenal/Henry... I'll put my faith into The Spurs and see where they take me. And with my support, expect a championship within three years ;) .

Arsenal - Would be bandwagonistic and that is something I'm trying to avoid, still not to say I won't cheer for Henry.

Blackburn Rovers - Green Bay Packer comparisons from Americans, and I'm a Bears fan... NO GO!

Fulham - Brian McBride.

After narrowing it down I went back to the ESPN article and started to read more about the comparisons, and I love the Brooklyn Dodger one. Not to mention a Godfather reference as well. They also seem to have a couple nice youngsters playing for them which should make them exciting to watch. Their kits also fit the need for myself, something nice and clean that looks good. Beside, their logo on the PL website was quite the spectacle. I enjoyed that... so while I'll still cheer for clubs like Portsmouth, Fulham, and others that may have players I enjoy like Arsenal/Henry... I'll put my faith into The Spurs and see where they take me. And with my support, expect a championship within three years ;) .

Fulham - Brian McBride.

As a Spurs fan, supporting Arsenal is a cardinal sin.

Fulham - Brian McBride.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Fulham - Brian McBride.

Ahem.

When I was just a little boy, I asked my Mother, what should I be,

Should I be Villa, should I be Blues, here's what she said to me

Get your father's gun, and shoot all the City scum, and support the pride of Brum,

Aston Villa.

I also quite like:

Birmingham, are you listening, to the song, we're singing......... We're

walking along, singing a song, sh*tting on the City as we goooooo!