Help Biggz Select an EPL Team

ACCBiggz

Why not make quite a lot of EWB members here happy by adopting Spurs already? There seems to be quite a number of Spurs fans on here.

Yeah, but Spurs are probably one of the more hated sides going also, from other topics we had about it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Bolton purely for Big Sam. Just like I love Portsmouth for Harry Redknapp. And I just kind of like Fulham. They're my 4th favourite team in the Premiership. Probably purely because they had John Collins and replaced him with a black kid named Collins John. I LARVE IT!

Out of those final 8, I'd pick Blackburn. Unfortunately I am unable to give any good reason for doing so. >_>

The biggest semi for strikers since Neil Warnock.

Well, it depends. Are you going to be doing quests out in the open in Eastern Plaguelands, or questing in Scholomance or one of the parts of Stratholme? In either case, I'd say make sure you bring a Paladin and a Priest to deal with all the Undead you'll run into.

Oh, wait. That's not the EPL you meant? My bad. <_<

I don't follow the sport, but according to a report I saw on ESPN a while back, I'd say go with Arsenal. Some guy who has more money than he can ever possibly spend bought them and is trying to turn them into the Soccer version of the New York Yankees, more or less.

I don't follow the sport, but according to a report I saw on ESPN a while back, I'd say go with Arsenal. Some guy who has more money than he can ever possibly spend bought them and is trying to turn them into the Soccer version of the New York Yankees, more or less.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

Well, it depends. Are you going to be doing quests out in the open in Eastern Plaguelands, or questing in Scholomance or one of the parts of Stratholme? In either case, I'd say make sure you bring a Paladin and a Priest to deal with all the Undead you'll run into.

I'm pretty sure that's Chelsea.

For a while read three years?

Remaining:

Arsenal - like the nickname and style of play

Blackburn Rovers - like the nickname

Fulham - love the kits

Portsmouth - again, college town is Portsmouth

Tottenham - Nice clean kits they have, although they are trailing the other four at this point.

Cut:

Aston Villa - Nicknamed "The Villians"? I think I'll lend support to someone else...

Everton - "Toffees".... no thank you

Sheffield United - Well with nothing significant since 1900 and them being nowhere on the US radar for coverage, kind of hard to keep them in the hunt.

and Chelsea?

EDIT: That was supposed to follow on from King Rooney's post - and since you cut the mighty Everton - TIM CAHILL!!!!!! - I say pick Spurs. Picking Arsenal will just seem so glory hunterish.

Edited by IAceI