Help Biggz Select an EPL Team

ACCBiggz

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Wigan have going for them is there chairman owns JJB - so they have unlimited resources practically.

I would like to think that Wigan practice in those old school indoor football cages JJB used to have in their bigger shops. Those were class. You'd just go in, kick the shit out of some random kids and leave.

Teams remaining after first cut:

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Blackburn Rovers

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Liverpool

Portsmouth

Reading

Sheffield United

Tottenham Hotspur

Cut:

Bolton Wanderers - The Wanderers? No thanks...

Charlton Athletic - No clue, but gone.

Manchester City - Well if I were going for a Manchester team it'd be the other.

Manchester United - Obvious reasons

Middlesbrough - Again, cut for no apperent reason.

Newcastle United - See above.

Watford - They just sound bad.

West Ham United - I don't like ham.

Wigan Athletic - Dislike their name.

I miss those. Our JJB is near the cinema so it was always a case of going in there for a kick about before going to see a film. That or go play on some games in Toys R Us.

And how dare you cut Charlton and M'Boro.

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

All Wigan have going for them is there chairman owns JJB - so they have unlimited resources practically.

I would like to think that Wigan practice in those old school indoor football cages JJB used to have in their bigger shops. Those were class. You'd just go in, kick the shit out of some random kids and leave.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

BOO FOR CUTTING NEWCASTLE! You should've joined me as another Yank supporting the Magpies.

Anyway...

Blackburn and Fulham, with the exception of the bandwagon teams, are the two most popular teams over here because Americans play for them. Arsenal and Chelsea are bandwagon teams. Reading, Portsmouth, and Sheff U are all going to be relegation battlers this year I think. So if I were you I'd pick either Blackburn, Fulham, Everton, Villa, or Tottenham. Liverpool aren't a huge bandwagon over here, but they're a successful season or two away from being just that. Then again, I guess Tottenham are also.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Cut: Chelsea - It seems they are hated, and why would I want to take the brunt of abuse for a team I know little about?

Arsenal is hanging in there because of Henry... simply for Henry.

Have you got any links to England at all? Jus wondering. Because even the slightest link (Like your grans dog was sent on mail order from Yorkshire), it's easier to get into a team that you feel sme loyalty too, IMO.