Games You Wish...

Xero Gravity

State of Emergency: I just hated the game. I was one of the idiots who actually reserved a copy before it came out and it was CRAP!

Master of Orion III: I loved part two and I still cant figure out what to do here. It seems an overly simplified version of part two that is made to look and sound more complex by daunting and boring menus.

Street Racing Syndicate, WWF Warzone and Attitude, ECW Hardcore Revolution, Seek and Destroy and the list goes on!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State of Emergency: I just hated the game. I was one of the idiots who actually reserved a copy before it came out and it was CRAP!

Master of Orion III: I loved part two and I still cant figure out what to do here. It seems an overly simplified version of part two that is made to look and sound more complex by daunting and boring menus.

Street Racing Syndicate, WWF Warzone and Attitude, ECW Hardcore Revolution, Seek and Destroy and the list goes on!

Another vote for Legends of Wrestling, that game was pretty crappy

Arena Football, I only paid $10 for it and was hoping for a similar game to Madden just tweaked for Arena Football, but it's shit. The engine is glitchy, kicking and receiving takes some time getting used to and it just is no where near the quality of other football games

Edited by Corizzle

Warzone was the fucking tits, I loved after a match when I would smash the buttons on the controller and my character would attack my opponent while standing there.

I seem to have a fetish for combat games, so I bought this one piece of shit that I can't even remember and I took a baseball bat to the disk.

On the flipside, I've gotten the most fun out of Stronghold Crusader for replayability.

It was certainly the first Western game to feature it, not sure if there were any Japanese games that had that sort of thing previously.

A few of the SNES Fire Pro games have CAW I think

Guest Koupa Troopa

It was certainly the first Western game to feature it, not sure if there were any Japanese games that had that sort of thing previously.

A few of the SNES Fire Pro games have CAW I think

• 3 weeks later...

god i loved warzone. I loved the crowd screaming stuff. I remember one for Ken Shamrock, the real line was "Twist Him Like A Pretzel!".

But on my TV's distorted sound me and my mates would have giggling fits thinking he shouted..."Twist Him Like A Pencil!"

Edited by The Chief

It was maybe the shock of it being totally different. It literally is a Red Faction game by name only. Its a different story, totally un-releated to the first whatsoever (its like an 'elite force kinda thing on Earth). The graphics are different. The guns are different. The controls are a bit different. The character models are different. The way the character moves in different. Multi-player is different. And in all this, I mean different as in a world apart, and most of the changes are for the worst. The two titles share a name, and nothing more. Which is maybe what disappointed me.

But I'm glad someone else had Red Faction love.