NCAA Football 2005

Guest StreetzHopin

Is it just me or is he pass really hard to stop....again.  But this game is pretty kick ass.  Havent really dove into the dynasty yet, but I'll get there, I wanna be able to give USCa good game before I get too into it.

For some reason I am finding passing hard as me and my opponents are only making like 35% of our passes.

Everyone I talked to said passing is easier but it isn't for me for some reason.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baller

Yea,its pretty hard to passs this season. My best one so far was online against a buddy 7/17. Basically u have to catch everything manually to catch em. Sometimes thhe CPU will catch them.

Bought the game today, and I've noticed the harder passing...but from experience in 2004, I do all catches myself now, so it doesn't bother me too much. I like all the new stuff they added in, and I am contemplating doing a Rutgers diary.

Yeah, I catch by myself, so that's not too big of a problem, but my CBs, no matter how good, seem ot get burnt a lot more than they should.

EDIT- In my Dynasty, I scheudled a game @ LSU, we'll see how it goes. :lol:

Edited by A-Dub

Guest EriKBN

Yeah, I bought this game, and I've noticed the more difficult passing, but by now I think I've played around 15 or 16 games and I've gotten a lot more comfortable with it. The matchup stick really helps me determine who my go to guy will be in each game.

When I first started playing I was passing a little less than 50% a game, but now I'm at around 55 to 65% completions every game.

The online play for NCAA 2005 is fun, but I get screwed over a lot. Everytime I start to win the opponent quits on me, and I didn't know that I could finish the game for a win. And some people use the various "cheesing" to get a victory which pisses me off. So I'm 3-7, but I should actually be 5-5... if anyone wants to play a game sometime my name online is ErikBN3012.

Edited by EriKBN

Yeah, I catch by myself, so that's not too big of a problem, but my CBs, no matter how good, seem ot get burnt a lot more than they should.

EDIT- In my Dynasty, I scheudled a game @ LSU, we'll see how it goes. :lol:

Your gonna lose!!! I guess I might try catching everything by myself no I gues.., Gonna play an exhibtion game to test that out.

Bought the game today, and I've noticed the harder passing...but from experience in 2004, I do all catches myself now, so it doesn't bother me too much. I like all the new stuff they added in, and I am contemplating doing a Rutgers diary.

I always appreciate the competion.

OK, time to raise the difficulty, t'was a blowout, definatly not expected by me :P. I was thinking about making this a diary, but I don't wanna find the real names (which seems to kinda be a requirement), I just wanna play...

News Flash- Once I turned the difficulty up, passing and defending the pass are now completly out of the question. If I pass, It's no where near the receiver, or it's dropped. When I try to defend, no matter HOW FAST my CBs or Safteys are, they get burnt EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

Guest Takayamanofear

Game is awesome, I am playing as Michigan beat Miami in the first game. I got NCAA infractions before the Norte Dame game ( The Ann Arbor Police were called in to settle a dispute.). I wish you could create rivals and have a meter to show how intense the rivarly is.

Basic college football question, when did two more florida teams (Atlantic and FIU) become D-IA?

Edited by Takayamanofear

• 2 months later...