NCAA Football 2005

Guest StreetzHopin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wrestling_Man

Also, my friend just got a scholarship offer for football from the Terps. You can cheer him on in a couple of years.  :D

What's his name? And is he going to be on the team this season? If not, please tell me when he is.

Clarence Megwa. He's a wide reciever. We're seniors this year seniors so the 2005-2006 season he'll be there. He also got full offers from Wisconsin, Boston College and Penn State but he likes the fact that Maryland plays a one back offense, it suits him more. And he wants to commit to a school before the season starts so there's no pressure, so he should sign a letter of intent soon.

Guest Wrestling_Man

Clarence Megwa. He's a wide reciever. We're seniors this year seniors so the 2005-2006 season he'll be there. He also got full offers from Wisconsin, Boston College and Penn State but he likes the fact that Maryland plays a one back offense, it suits him more. And he wants to commit to a school before the season starts so there's no pressure, so he should sign a letter of intent soon.

Good, hey maybe he'll be my neighbor if he lives in the same neighborhood I do. College Park is a nice place to live.

Guest Reaperstang

Michigan is tougher than Ohio State! The Big House seats more people than anywhere and has the seating record! This is outrageous! It is o k though. I knew they would make it but they should be higher up.

Guest EriKBN

Damn, they have a custom cover for Jeff Smoker of MSU fame. Me and my friend always have a split dynasty, so I don't know who I'll be then, but I know for sure that Michigan State is gonna own in my diary.