The Wanted List

The Kraig

Games that I've got pre-ordered at the minute:-

Madden NFL 2007 (360)

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (360)

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 (360)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (360)

Call of Duty 3 (360)

Dead Rising: Limited Edition Steel Case (360)

Football Manager 2007 (PC)

Mass Effect (360)

Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (360)

Too Human (360)

Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)

Saints Row (360)

Gears Of War (360)

Halo 3 (360)

Fable 2 (360)

Resident Evil 5 (360)

Tony Hawk's Project 8 (360)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 (360)

Dead Or Alive Extreme 2 (360)

The Godfather (360)

Army Of Two (360)

Marvel United (360)

Didn't actually realise I'd got that many pre-ordered. The 360 has really reignited my passion for gaming. I'd gone off it for long enough in the last year or so with my PS2 and Xbox.

There aren't a lot things I'm really wanting at the moment:

Xenosaga Episode III (PS2) - comes out later this month, and I preordered it Friday.

PS3

Stranglehold (PS3) - In case you haven't heard, its a sequel to the great Hong Kong action move Hard-Boiled, and if that wasn't reason enough, Chow Yun Fat (the star of the movie) is back as Inspector Tequila and the game is being directed by John Woo!

Other than those:

SD vs. RAW 2007

And I'm hoping that Rumble Roses XX and the DOA games get PS3 versions. The original Rumble Roses was a PS2 game, and the man behind the DOA games has no excuse to not make PS3 versions; he said that the reason the series went to the XBox was due to better software. The Xbox and PS3 are more evenly matched than the PS2 and the Xbox are.

The game I'm looking forward to the most right now is Madden 2007.

While I'm sure it will essentially be the same game with a couple upgrades, I am looking forward to the improved superstar mode which should feel a little more like being in the particular position now, and the additions to the running game.

After that Smackdown vs Raw 2007, although I again, I don't think it will quite live up to the hype. They have a habit of never getting things -quite- right...but usually each new game adds a new feature or two that I like.

Most of the other games I'm looking forward to are for a system I don't own yet, and probably won't own for a while (Xbox360 or PS3).

Assassins Creed of course....

Mercenaries 2....only one real preview so far and it was at E3, but it sounds like it's going to be pretty damn fun. Especially with Co-Op play.

Aside from that, I usually look forward to the new GTA games, although I've started to get a little bit tired of the series as of late (probably because there's no new games other than LCS which was pretty stripped down compared to SA).

EDIT- Add Splinter Cell Double Agent too...though if they don't change up the gameplay enough from the previous games I'll be disappointed.

Edited by jase12881

Haven't some developers said that the PS3 is a massive pain in the arse to develop for?

They said the same concerning the PS2, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it. Besides, don't think for a second that smaller studios are refusing to put as much effort as possible into making a game for the PS3's launch, as one good game at launch could put a young studio on the map.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance and SD vs RAW 2007 are the two games I really want though here's a list of games I plan on buying eventually:

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Tony Hawks: Project 8:It's about time they totally revamped the Tony Hawks system.

Dead Rising: I'll wait for this to drop in price, it looks really, really fun but not worth 40-50 quid.

Call of Duty 3: I got 1 and 2 so more to finish off the collection I guess.

Halo 3: Loved Halo and Halo 2, hopefully this will improve on the series.

Splinter Cell Double Agent: I'm a big fan of the SC series and the new storyline adn setup for this one looks awesome. Plus, Dennis Haysbert has a sexy voice(You know it's true)

Far Cry Instincts: Looks itneresting

Fable 2: Another interesting looking game, I had Fable but gave it away and I can't rememebr anything about it.

Madden 2007: I'm slowly gettign into NFL and so, might as well jump into the biggest NFL gaming franchise.

F.E.A.R: The concept and atmosphere make this look pretty badass.

Scarface: The World is Yours: I dont expect ti to be great but eh, it's Scarface.

Mass Effect Volume 1: From BioWare. That right there is reason enough for me to buy anything

The Sopranos: Same situation as the Scarface game, dont expect much, but it's Sopranos.

God of War 1 and 2: Heard so much good shit about GOW.

Guitar Hero II: GH is still getting played so yeah, I have high hopes for the sequel, I'm hoping this franchise keeps on going...or even to have Xbox Live capabilities like able to buy/download new songs.