Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Chelsea game is over at 2-2.

What chance do they have now being 5 points behind with 3 games to go, needing to play United (at the Bridge), and Arsenal (at the Emirates).

There goes the Premiership.

^ That much.

And now it's time to buckle down and see if the Hammers can claw their way away from the drop zone. I've got a soft spot for Wigan (Leighton f'n Baines particularly) but if it's them or Ham - I know who I'll cheer for.

Edited by CWBush

Rooooo-nay. Rooooo-nay. Rooooo-nay. Rooooo-nay.Rooooo-nay.

What a fucking awesome game. If I had to pic a man of the match I'd have to say Heinze. The obvious would be Rooney but Everton would have scored a couple more goals if Heinze didn't make some of those tackles he did in the first half. Ronaldo pissed me off when he came on. Like the commentators said: he wasn't in the same frame of mind as everyone else who had been playing for the last hour. Well done to Eagles. It was a quality goal. Rooney's was brillaint though.

So Man Utd have City, Chelsea and West Ham. Chelsea has Arsenal, Man U and ?

And could someone clear up some chants for me. I went tot he semi final of the FA Cup and I tried my best to join in with the chants and whatnot but some of them, I just couldn't undertsnad what the hell the were trying to say. These are Man U chants btw. The underscores are the things I need answers for.

United are the team for me.

Nick knack paddy wack give the dog a bone,

_________ says fuck off home

And there was one other one but I can't remember the words or the tune so thats the only one (Y) Thanks

P.S. Thanks Phil.

Edited by Legend_Killer33

Well based on form, Phil Neville has been up there all season.

After speaking with Junky, he agreed today's score would be 2-0 Everton, Beattie and Arteta.

I didn't agree to that, I said I wish I could be as optimistic as you were.

I was thinking that all Utd had to do today was the same thing they have to do til the end of the season, continue equalling Chelsea's result. They managed to better it, which was great. Certainly an exciting afternoon. I was flicking between the two games in the last couple minutes.

Still, the title is far from sewn up. Although I'll definately be feeling different after next week if Utd win the derby.

United are the team for me.

Nick knack paddy wack give the dog a bone,

_________ says fuck off home

U-N-I-T-E-D,

United are the team for me,

With a knick-knack-paddy-wack give a dog a bone,

Why don't City f**k off home.

So Chelsea have the much harder games on paper but we all know that doesn't mean anything. Manchester don't really need to worry about that, though, because they will be beating Chelsea in a week or so. So if they beat Chelsea and lose the other two, whereas Chelsea win the other two: Man United 85 + 3 = 88. Chelsea 80 + 6 = 86. That's good to know.

Oh and thanks junkd. I'm still trying to remember the other one. I was thinkning about it just a couple of days ago. Arrgh

So Chelsea have the much harder games on paper but we all know that doesn't mean anything. Manchester don't really need to worry about that, though, because they will be beating Chelsea in a week or so. So if they beat Chelsea and lose the other two, whereas Chelsea win the other two: Man United 85 + 3 = 87. Chelsea 80 + 6 = 86. That's good to know.

Oh and thanks junkd. I'm still trying to remember the other one. I was thinkning about it just a couple of days ago. Arrgh

Dammit. If only you didn't have to go and quote me then nobody would ever have to know about it. Honestly though, I looked at it for a good 10 seconds before I realised. I kept doing it in my head then i clicked. It's 2:30 in the moring. What do you expect?